Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > vue testing failure

vue testing failure

Nettransplant

Tried to write 70-214 today at local Vue test centre. Test failed to start
with all
sorts of .dll errors. After 90 minutes of them playing around I asked them
open an indecent report and cancel my test. When I asked the local centre
about
some sort of credit for my wasted day them all chanted "not us, call Vue".
When I asked weren't they the local Vue tester they said they were just
agents
and not responsible for nothing no how no where no why!!!

I called Vue and thankfully they found an incident report and I may get this
all squared
up with my 125.00 back for this day and a voucher for the next test.

REMEMBER to get an incident report...

The part about them not being vue and only their agents is
correct. You did he right thing. This can happen more
often in the country called NOT USA. Cya.

Nettransplant

well, Vue this morning says I never talked to them, don't have an incident
report, oh wait
here it is, ok, the local guy's at fault, good bye....
Talked to local guy and they will attempt to talk to Vue on my behalf.

HAS ANYONE EVER RECEIVED A VOUCHER/CREDIT FROM VUE???

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0c5601c39831$24b5cea0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> The part about them not being vue and only their agents is
> correct. You did he right thing. This can happen more
> often in the country called NOT USA. Cya.

Nettransplant

Vue has admitted fault for failed test appointment and given me a 50% off
voucher for one exam. Thanks Polar Bear people...