Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: A pleasant little UK Pub

OT: A pleasant little UK Pub

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

http://tinyurl.com/9u3c

The original URL is not all that long, but I've tinyurled it because it
contains a word that no man with half a brain would ever utter in front of a
woman, unless he has a serious death wish.

The "B" word pales by comparison.

--
Fris "Bartender, some f*ckin typical ale" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

laidback

oh i've been there.... nice beer

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <bhilemanATdasiDASHsoftwareDOTcom> wrote in message
news:%23uwy$e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://tinyurl.com/9u3c
>
> The original URL is not all that long, but I've tinyurled it because it
> contains a word that no man with half a brain would ever utter in front of

> woman, unless he has a serious death wish.
>
> The "B" word pales by comparison.
>
> --
> Fris "Bartender, some f*ckin typical ale" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

billyw

you yanks have too much of a hang up about that word..
it's a utility word here..
for instance a term of endearment.. "he's a good c**t"
"how is it going u c**t"

you guys really need to relax

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <bhilemanATdasiDASHsoftwareDOTcom> wrote in message
news:%23uwy$e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://tinyurl.com/9u3c
>
> The original URL is not all that long, but I've tinyurled it because it
> contains a word that no man with half a brain would ever utter in front of

> woman, unless he has a serious death wish.
>
> The "B" word pales by comparison.
>
> --
> Fris "Bartender, some f*ckin typical ale" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Jtyc

> "how is it going u c**t"

Not too bad. How bout yourself you Scottish whore?

billyw

actually thats used in a similiar vein..
you old ****

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "how is it going u c**t"

> Not too bad. How bout yourself you Scottish whore?

Jtyc

> actually thats used in a similiar vein..
> you old ****

I prefer "Mr. old ****" you peter puffer.

billyw

sorry.. mr old ****.
i stand corrected.

in fact shania twain gave me a correction this morning

news:O%(E-Mail Removed)...