Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > what can I turn off in MSCONFIG

what can I turn off in MSCONFIG

Michael Bower

Pleasr let me know whay [rograms can be turned off without afecting machinf.

what can I turn off in MSCONFIG

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Michael Bower wrote:
> Pleasr let me know whay [rograms can be turned off without afecting machinf.
>
> what can I turn off in MSCONFIG

Anything or everything can be turned off in msconfig. You may not get
programs running as usual, but they can be turned back on individually.

Trent SC

"Michael Bower" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Pleasr let me know whay [rograms can be turned off without afecting
> machinf.
>
> what can I turn off in MSCONFIG

Have a look here for a comprehensive searchable database:
http://www.sysinfo.org/startuplist.php

Bill Hanna

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 02:59:09 GMT, While running hot, "Michael Bower"
<(E-Mail Removed)> posted:
..
>Pleasr let me know whay [rograms can be turned off without afecting machinf.
>
>what can I turn off in MSCONFIG

Turn off what you understand and for the ones that you do not know what
they are, just google to see what it is.
--
Bill

To sleep- perchance to dream of puppies.

-- WT Hanna ---

ellis_jay

Michael Bower wrote:
> Pleasr let me know whay [rograms can be turned off without afecting
> machinf.
>
> what can I turn off in MSCONFIG

MSCONFIG is the only thing you spelled right. You have not consumed enough
gin. Try again.

___Sador the carpenter to Turin
Tolkien, The Unfinished Tales

Ellis_Jay

Toolman Tim

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
ellis_jay spewed forth:
> Michael Bower wrote:
>> Pleasr let me know whay [rograms can be turned off without afecting
>> machinf.
>>
>> what can I turn off in MSCONFIG

> MSCONFIG is the only thing you spelled right. You have not consumed
> enough gin. Try again.

Know what's funny? I didn't even notice. I've gotten so used to the crap
posted here that I can read it just as if it were English or something.

--
I always finish what I sta

Plato

http://www.answersthatwork.com/Taskl...s/tasklist.htm