Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Requesting Assistance For A Pdf File

Requesting Assistance For A Pdf File

chrysa1974

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT I HAVE A PDF FILE BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO PRINT THIS
DOCUMENT.
ACTUALLY THIS ACTION IS NOT ALLOWED THERE IS A KEY AT THE BOTTOM OF
FILE WHICH SHOWS THAT IS PROTECTED.
ANYBODY KNOWS HOW CAN I PRINT THIS?
AND IF THIS IS POSSIBLE

THANKS IN ADVANCE