Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Cannot remove MS Works 7, error 1316.a

Cannot remove MS Works 7, error 1316.a

Mike J

When I try to uninstall MS Works 7, I get network error 1316.a

I`ve tried searching Internet for hours, to no avail, the best I came
up with is re-install it and try again, but I can no longer find the
install CD!

Thank You, Mike

Mike J

Disregard this, if you hadn't already!

I just realized what a simple fix this was ... add/remove programs had
the re-install right there under "change". Sometimes it's the obvious
things that are the hardest to see. And yes, it removed correctly this
time.

Thanks anyway