Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Who makes these type of gates?

Who makes these type of gates?

turtill@hotmail.com

Does anyone know who make these sort of gates and how much they cost?
http://static.flickr.com/47/159577114_8b93471e7c_b.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/61/159539231_e65fdc76a9_b.jpg
pete
--
http://www.brazierbridgewood.blogspot.com/

clot

> Does anyone know who make these sort of gates and how much they cost?
> http://static.flickr.com/47/159577114_8b93471e7c_b.jpg
>
> http://static.flickr.com/61/159539231_e65fdc76a9_b.jpg
> pete

You really need to get a sense of proportion, Pete. Your postings remind
me of Henry Root.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Does anyone know who make these sort of gates and how much they cost?
> http://static.flickr.com/47/159577114_8b93471e7c_b.jpg
>
> http://static.flickr.com/61/159539231_e65fdc76a9_b.jpg
> pete
> --
> http://www.brazierbridgewood.blogspot.com/

Most anybody with a welder could make them, it seems to me. But have you
checked with Tractor Supply? Or how about this website:
http://www.davisgates.com/ My guess would be if they don't have it they
could tell you where to get it.

G. Morgan

On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 20:38:48 -0400, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Most anybody with a welder could make them, it seems to me. But have you
>checked with Tractor Supply?

HAHAHAHA !!!

I knew you were a good ol' boy Roger!

Roger is correct, you can get them at Tractor Supply Co..

http://www.mytscstore.com/

--

-Graham

remove the double 'e' to email me.

Old Gringo

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Does anyone know who make these sort of gates and how much they cost?
> http://static.flickr.com/47/159577114_8b93471e7c_b.jpg
>
> http://static.flickr.com/61/159539231_e65fdc76a9_b.jpg
> pete
> --
> http://www.brazierbridgewood.blogspot.com/

ABC Pump Hwy 90 Marfa, Texas 79843 USD$490.00

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere

turtill@hotmail.com

On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 20:38:48 -0400, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Does anyone know who make these sort of gates and how much they cost?
>> http://static.flickr.com/47/159577114_8b93471e7c_b.jpg
>>
>> http://static.flickr.com/61/159539231_e65fdc76a9_b.jpg
>> pete
>> --
>> http://www.brazierbridgewood.blogspot.com/

>Most anybody with a welder could make them, it seems to me. But have you
>checked with Tractor Supply? Or how about this website:
>http://www.davisgates.com/ My guess would be if they don't have it they
>could tell you where to get it.

The stainless steel one could have been imported I suppose but the
green painted ones I suppose could have been made locally by any firm
into welding.
Cheers,
pete

--
http://www.brazierbridgewood.blogspot.com/

turtill@hotmail.com

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 02:27:47 GMT, Old Gringo <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Does anyone know who make these sort of gates and how much they cost?
>> http://static.flickr.com/47/159577114_8b93471e7c_b.jpg
>>
>> http://static.flickr.com/61/159539231_e65fdc76a9_b.jpg
>> pete
>> --
>> http://www.brazierbridgewood.blogspot.com/

>ABC Pump Hwy 90 Marfa, Texas 79843 USD$490.00

I cannot get a trace on them but thanks anyhow.
pete

--

G. Morgan wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 20:38:48 -0400, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>Most anybody with a welder could make them, it seems to me. But have you
>>checked with Tractor Supply?

> HAHAHAHA !!!
>

> I knew you were a good ol' boy Roger!

I'll have you to know that I'm an urban legend in my own mind and keep
up with the latest technologies.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

G. Morgan wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 20:38:48 -0400, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>Most anybody with a welder could make them, it seems to me. But have you
>>checked with Tractor Supply?

> HAHAHAHA !!!
>

> I knew you were a good ol' boy Roger!

You might be a redneck if your rich uncle invites you over to help
remove the wheels off of his house.

Blinky the Shark

Rgr wrote:
> G. Morgan wrote:
>> On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 20:38:48 -0400, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

>>>Most anybody with a welder could make them, it seems to me. But have you
>>>checked with Tractor Supply?

>> HAHAHAHA !!!
>>

>> I knew you were a good ol' boy Roger!

> You might be a redneck if your rich uncle invites you over to help
> remove the wheels off of his house.

You might be a redneck if your house is on wheels and your car is on
cement blocks. (Foxworthy)

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups