Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Message on boot

Message on boot

FiarHors

Hello,

I have recently re-installed WinXP SP2 Home Edition. Every time I re-boot,
Notepad pops up with the following text:

[.ShellClassInfo]
LocalizedResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\system32\shell 32.dll,-21787

I have never seen this before. Can anyone tell me what this is referring
to?

Thank you for your assistance.

--
FiarHors

"A professional politician is a professionally dishonorable man. In order
to get anywhere near high office he has to make so many compromises and
submit to so many humiliations that he becomes indistinguishable from a
streetwalker." ...H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=330132