Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Explorer shuts off whenever I right click more than once.

Explorer shuts off whenever I right click more than once.

D.L Man

Like the title says whenever I right click to cut something and go to
another folder to paste it I right click again and the explorer create an
error and shuts off. It will restart but it takes forever. I am running
win2k with service pack 4 and I recently had a problem when I installed a
new monitor and a file would stop the bootup I don't remember the file but I
replaced it and now I boot up. But I ran the repair option from my win2k
disk and everything that would normally start with the computer had to be
reinstalled. Zone alarm was the worst. But now I am getting this error
whenever I double right click.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

D.L. Man