Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I owe the IRS $7200

I owe the IRS $7200

philo

OOOPs...

it was my error in filling out the form...
but it seems i do not actually owe them any money...

if anything...i may get an add'l refund....

anyway that was yesterday and i was supposed to have taken the girlfriend
out for dinner...

while i was on the phone to the IRS (only about a 5 or 10 minute wait)...
she was reheating some yesterday's soup...
and told me that she didn't need to go to dinenr that night...
and was going to look for a job.

now that morning is here...
i wonder why i told here the whole matter was squared away...?

what i should have done is told her:

good news... i don;t owe the IRS $7200

I actually owe them $18000 !

Rod

news(E-Mail Removed). ..
> OOOPs...
>
> it was my error in filling out the form...
> but it seems i do not actually owe them any money...
>
> if anything...i may get an add'l refund....
>

> anyway that was yesterday and i was supposed to have taken the girlfriend
> out for dinner...
>

> while i was on the phone to the IRS (only about a 5 or 10 minute wait)...
> she was reheating some yesterday's soup...
> and told me that she didn't need to go to dinenr that night...
> and was going to look for a job.
>
> now that morning is here...
> i wonder why i told here the whole matter was squared away...?
>

> what i should have done is told her:
>
> good news... i don;t owe the IRS $7200
>
> I actually owe them $18000 !

She's a keeper for offering though....