Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > cookie problem

cookie problem

beachman

I have win xp home. I use I.E and Mozilla firefox.

Recently I can't get in to some web sites I get an errow that says " you
must enable cookies to continue. I have set the settings to allow all
cookies and the security bar to low. I still get the same error. I have run
norton antivirus, spybot, ad-aware, and defender anti virus. All come out
clean.

I don't know what else to try. Please help me. On my laptop I can get into
those web sites. I have run system restore to an much earlier date and it
doesn't help.

Thanks,

beachman