Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > using Ghost and password protected system

using Ghost and password protected system

don

I know Norton does an automatic boot during it's backup and restore
processes and just want to make sure I'm not going to prevent it's
path.......
I am running Windows XP which has Norton Ghost on it and was wondering if
I password protect my computer - would Norton still be able to run
successfully should I ever need to restore or backup the computer.....