Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Tuniq Symmetry 1 (IC-SYMI-BK)

Tuniq Symmetry 1 (IC-SYMI-BK)

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Guys;

Check out this case: http://www.tuniq.com.tw/Chassis%20Info/Symmetry-1.htm

This looks nice. It even comes with software so you can control the meters / gauges. Maybe I should have asked Santa for one last month!

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Interesting, I'll ask Dracos if we can get one to review. Looks pretty cool.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

...Unholy do the review. He loves Sunbeam Tech stuff.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

What does Sunbeam have to do with it? That just confused the heck out of me Al.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Tuniq = Sunbeamtech, read this review

http://www.velocityreviews.com/revie...-Tower-120.php

i will see what i can do, they dont particularly like sending out cases to a place where its not being sold

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Oh, I didn't know that, well it LOOKS nice but I guess it's gonna be made out of tin foil and plastic wrap if it's a Sunbeam.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

lol, Sunbeam make good stuff, i just haven't had one of there cases before

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Ohh, then you would know, kinda like how you know Zalman isn't as good as the cooler you just tested huh?

This is why people invented the phrase "he ain't got no mileage". People shouldn't say stuff about things they don't know about. Having had first hand experience with Zalman, Thermaltake, Sunbeam and tons of other hardware, I base my opinions on what I know and try to not have an opinion on things I don't know. You really need to try that. I'm not saying that maybe, just maybe, Sunbeam could make a good product, but so far, they've got a bad track record with me and I'd avoid their stuff if I was shelling out the dough for it myself.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

well on the other side,

Sunbeam has had a good record with me, and asus have had a bad.

Every ASUS board i have seen or had has died, the only one still living (fully) is my brothers. even my friend (tyson) his new ASUS A8N-SLi has a screwed up memory module socket.

Sunbeam = Good
ASUS = Bad

ASUS took just under a month to reply to me that the A7N266-VM could not function for TV-Out.

ps i never did say that Zalman was worse, i said they could be compared. And they would problably be no different to each other .

Dont get me wrong though, i haven't tested any Sunbeam Cases, but everything else has proven quite well, even their friendlyness

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Well, what's Asus got to do with anything? Never brought them up.

See, you don't have as easy access to the quality parts over there, I think that's the problem, being so close to the orient you wind up with a lot of garbage from Taiwan, which just isn't good.