Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Cannot register as MCP with MS

Cannot register as MCP with MS

Joseph Isbell

I passed 70-210 and am trying to log on to the MS MCP site.
I created a .NET passport but cannot get beyond the page where I am supposed
to enter my registration ID which is on the paperwork that shows I passed
70-210. i have tried my Candidate ID, Registration and Site #. The site
keeps telling me something I entered doesn't match my .NET profile.
I double and triple checked spelling. Any ideas???

Thanks
Joe
FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

Tom Helms [MSFT]

Have you tried these links?
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/m...ructions_a.asp
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/m...ructions_b.asp

--
Tom Helms [MSFT]

newsgroup purposes only."

"Joseph Isbell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cvDkb.93125$%(E-Mail Removed). net...
> I passed 70-210 and am trying to log on to the MS MCP site.
> I created a .NET passport but cannot get beyond the page where I am

supposed
> to enter my registration ID which is on the paperwork that shows I passed
> 70-210. i have tried my Candidate ID, Registration and Site #. The site
> keeps telling me something I entered doesn't match my .NET profile.
> I double and triple checked spelling. Any ideas???
>
> Thanks
> Joe
> FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
> Download Spam Inspector, the Award Winning Anti-Spam Filter
> http://mail.giantcompany.com

Ken Briscoe

"Joseph Isbell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cvDkb.93125$%(E-Mail Removed). net...
> I passed 70-210 and am trying to log on to the MS MCP site.
> I created a .NET passport but cannot get beyond the page where I am

supposed
> to enter my registration ID which is on the paperwork that shows I passed
> 70-210. i have tried my Candidate ID, Registration and Site #. The site
> keeps telling me something I entered doesn't match my .NET profile.
> I double and triple checked spelling. Any ideas???

Also try emailing Mike Phelp at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), if the pages Tom
suggested don't work out.

KB

His name's not really Mike...

---
Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

harrier

Hi

Had the same problem. You have to edit your passport
profile and make sure that every entry is correct. You can
get a passport with just an email and password but the
blank entries are errr...well "blank" so (as in my case)
the last five digits of my phone number were not there to
be checked so I got an error when I tried to register.

ALSO make sure the email address you used for registering
for the exams is the same as your passport email address.
People change addresses from time to time.

These two points stopped myself and a friend from
associating our 210 and 215 passes with our passports.

Hope that helps.

Regards

harrier

Grim

you can have a different email address registered with MS
than what you use for your passport. The email address you
register with MS is the same as what you register with
your testing agency ie Prometric. L8r.

Avoiding @Register, cannot instantiate controls registered in web.config (2.0) richard.tallent@gmail.com ASP .Net 7 03-13-2009 11:21 PM
Can't register MCP member site =?Utf-8?B?bWh5aXUwMTY3?= MCSE 4 03-19-2008 08:02 AM
MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM
Cannot register dll created using "py2exe --com-dll" Giles Brown Python 4 07-30-2003 08:42 AM

Advertisments