Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > W2K Directory Services Client for W95/98

W2K Directory Services Client for W95/98

Jay

I am looking for the installation software for W2K
Directory Services Client for use on W95/98 so that I can
put together my home network with a variety of operating
systems.

MKBA 249841 States:

"NOTE: The Directory Services Client is included on the
Windows 2000 CD-ROM in the Clients\Win9x\Dsclient.exe
file. You must install the Windows 95 or Windows 98 DS
Client package in order to make use of the functionality
described in this article."

I have eval copies of W2K Pro and W2K AS (Courtesy of my
MCSE courses) and my own copies of W2K Server/Pro Resource
Kit, W95 & W98 Resource Kit and W98SE and I am not able to
find the install software or any good information on where
to go for it including here at Microsnoft.

Does anyone have the staight skinny? Thanks.

Jay

Plain Jane

It is on my w2k server cd under clients\win9x directory.
Please check the info on:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/adclients