Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Dual Monitor Setup

Dual Monitor Setup

Dave

How can I enable "dual monitors" if one is an "on-board" video card and the
other video card is AGP?

I'm running Winbloze 2kPro, all updates on a P4 - 1.8 GHz

Dave

Dave

Forgot to mention that the ADG Video card is a Radeon 9250.

Dave

"Dave" <davenmanvel@HoT_mail.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
| How can I enable "dual monitors" if one is an "on-board" video card and
the
| other video card is AGP?
|
| I'm running Winbloze 2kPro, all updates on a P4 - 1.8 GHz
|
| Dave
|

| --

Duane Arnold

"Dave" <davenmanvel@HoT_mail.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> How can I enable "dual monitors" if one is an "on-board" video card and
> the
> other video card is AGP?
>
> I'm running Winbloze 2kPro, all updates on a P4 - 1.8 GHz

Maybe, Linux-X or the Apple-Baked is a better fit for you.

Duane

Dave

news:e5Jgg.1561$(E-Mail Removed) k.net...

| "Dave" <davenmanvel@HoT_mail.com> wrote in message
| news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
| > How can I enable "dual monitors" if one is an "on-board" video card and
| > the
| > other video card is AGP?
| >
| > I'm running Winbloze 2kPro, all updates on a P4 - 1.8 GHz
| >

| Maybe, Linux-X or the Apple-Baked is a better fit for you.
|
| Duane

Why did you respond with "Use another OS?" Linux and Windows BOTH have
Advantages over the other.

I enjoy being able to to make command line mistakes with either the CAPS on
or off in text files or batch files.

I Don't like the ExaCt VerBage of Linux. I LiKe how my CoMputEr's O.s. wOrKs
without the exact phrase of capitaliZation.

http://www.SoMedoMain.Com/Help/index.html cannot be requested from the Web
the same as http://somedomain.com/help/index.html in Linux as in Windows.

How about, the Websites www.EaTme.Com and wwW.eatME.com could be considered
as 2 seperate domain names if Linux Ruled the world!

Now, would you answer my question? Which wasn't "Should I use a new OS for
dual monitors."

My 2 cents worth on Linux vs. Winbloze.

Dave

JANA

You need the proper cards that are designed to work in dual monitor
configuration. Along with this, you need the drivers, which normally come
with the card.

--

JANA
_____

"Dave" <davenmanvel@HoT_mail.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
How can I enable "dual monitors" if one is an "on-board" video card and the
other video card is AGP?

I'm running Winbloze 2kPro, all updates on a P4 - 1.8 GHz

Dave

Alan

JANA wrote:
> You need the proper cards that are designed to work in dual monitor
> configuration. Along with this, you need the drivers, which normally come
> with the card.

I think its a hit or miss with Win2K. look for specic support in the
drivers you use.

Duane Arnold

> My 2 cents worth on Linux vs. Winbloze.

You got my $.02 when you started name calling.

Duane

Rectum Burn

"Duane Arnold" <(E-Mail Removed)> said in news:JDMgg.1562$lf4.622
@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net:

>> My 2 cents worth on Linux vs. Winbloze.

> You got my $.02 when you started name calling.
>
> Duane

Linux fag.

Rectum Burrrn

Duane Arnold

Let me killfile you now so you won't start shitting on yourself. You
know who you are. And it's unread.

Duane is a Weenie

Duane Arnold <""Yep-Don't-Bother\"@You-got-it-right@.BET"> said in
news:NRNgg.9204$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net:

> Let me killfile you now so you won't start shitting on yourself. You
> know who you are. And it's unread.

Ask and I shall morph for you, nerdy little asstulip. Why don't you use
your scorefile instead? Or is it beyond your capabilities, LINUX FAG?

Rectum Burrrrrrrn