Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCPs

Peter

I have two MCPs I earned in 2001, however I had to pullout
of the course for personal reasons, now I can start-up
again, I was just curious as to how long my MCPs would
remain valid ?

Thanks
Pete

Thierry DEMAN \(MVP\)

Hello,

it depends on the MCP itself... some MCP had to be upgraded...

Now, Microsoft changed the policy... Since NT4, you cannot lose your
certification, BUT, you must indicate the exact version...

So you can allways say that you are MCP on 2 subjects!!!

Bye.
--
Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÒ
MVP Exchange,SQL/Server

news:015601c395ad$a2627c30$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have two MCPs I earned in 2001, however I had to pullout
> of the course for personal reasons, now I can start-up
> again, I was just curious as to how long my MCPs would
> remain valid ?
>
> Thanks
> Pete

That sounds like good news, I have two MCPs (Win2k)
I think I will go on to complete MCSA.

Thanks for the help.

Pete

message
>news:015601c395ad$a2627c30$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I have two MCPs I earned in 2001, however I had to

pullout
>> of the course for personal reasons, now I can start-up
>> again, I was just curious as to how long my MCPs would
>> remain valid ?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Pete
>>

>.

MCSE uk

MCPs never expire, but the requirements for the
certifications can change, if your mcp is removed from
the requirements (or retired) as Microsoft call it
you lose the certification and have to take another MCP
to get the certification back

MCPS and MCNPS =?Utf-8?B?Li46OiBLZXZpbiA6Oi4u?= Microsoft Certification 6 05-02-2012 05:39 PM
Influencer Party at TechEd US in Boston - Invite for MCPs =?Utf-8?B?VHJpa2E=?= Microsoft Certification 0 05-11-2006 03:30 PM
How to transfer passport account for my mcps ? Steve B. Microsoft Certification 0 01-26-2006 10:49 AM
Hi fellow MCPs MCSE 34 04-13-2004 10:00 PM
Hi fellow mcps caleb MCSE 4 04-12-2004 01:03 PM

Advertisments