Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Can you right-click in simulations on exam?

Can you right-click in simulations on exam?

Mark Hoenig

I am a long time network professional who has decided at long last to get MS certification. I have a training guide from Serebra, and when I do the exam questions, you cannot "right-click" to get properties, etc -you must hightlight, click action on the menu, etc.
Are the MS exams more sophisticated, or must I change the way I habitualy work in order to pass the exam?

Freeride

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 10:52:44 -0700, Mark Hoenig wrote:

> I am a long time network professional who has decided at long last to
> get MS certification. I have a training guide from Serebra, and when I
> do the exam questions, you cannot "right-click" to get properties, etc
> -you must hightlight, click action on the menu, etc. Are the MS exams
> more sophisticated, or must I change the way I habitualy work in order
> to pass the exam?

Long time professional that does not know how to warp a post and who uses
HM ****ing L with his shitty virus infested news reader.

Back Annotation simulations rajan VHDL 4 08-10-2004 07:57 AM
"Real" Simulations? Jay Davis VHDL 8 11-25-2003 05:37 PM
Lab simulations problem Alejandro Pazos Microsoft Certification 0 09-03-2003 02:08 PM
Long simulations Pedro Claro VHDL 0 08-13-2003 02:59 PM
DSP simulations Willem Oosthuizen VHDL 1 06-25-2003 03:37 PM

Advertisments