Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Can I get some of his luck?

OT: Can I get some of his luck?

Ken Briscoe

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...=/ap/lucky_guy

tiny:
http://tinyurl.com/rbj9

Maybe he'll have "leftover" luck when he dies, and he can give me some.

--

KB

Dragon

Let me see,,,
He can play Golf good and Bowling well. And he is old.

Why is this a news???

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...=/ap/lucky_guy
>
> tiny:
> http://tinyurl.com/rbj9
>
> Maybe he'll have "leftover" luck when he dies, and he can give me some.
>

> --
>

> KB

Ken Briscoe

"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Let me see,,,
> He can play Golf good and Bowling well. And he is old.
>
> Why is this a news???

It's not. That's half the reason its strange. It's "news" that a guy in
Wisconsin hits a hole in one? It's "news" that a guy in Wisconsin bowled a
perfect game? No....strange that we're hearing about it, though. Whatever,
though. I still want some of his luck.

Consultant

what would be strange would be if he came out here and played some of the
slots for me

news:#(E-Mail Removed)...