Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT Happy AC day!!!!!

OT Happy AC day!!!!!

Dragon

In other words,,, you are saying that you are lazy AND you don't dare???

news:%230z6$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > U 2 need to get out a lil more and get some fresh air...

> It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.

Brian

"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> U 2 need to get out a lil more and get some fresh air...

Oh ya? You want some flair? Here's my flair!

Politician Spock

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'll be honest with you, I love his music, I do, I'm a Michael Bolton fan.
> For my money, it doesn't get any better than when he sings "When a Man

Loves
> a Woman"!

Sometimes it's hard to distinguish when Consultant is quoting a movie, and
when he is speaking in general.

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.

Politician Spock

It takes effort to care.

"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In other words,,, you are saying that you are lazy AND you don't dare???

> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%230z6$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > U 2 need to get out a lil more and get some fresh air...

> > It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.

Ken Briscoe

"Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I'll be honest with you, I love his music, I do, I'm a Michael Bolton

fan.
> > For my money, it doesn't get any better than when he sings "When a Man

> Loves
> > a Woman"!
> >

> Sometimes it's hard to distinguish when Consultant is quoting a movie, and
> when he is speaking in general.

Huh huh...Consultant celebrates his entire catalog...huh huh

KB

Dragon

huh? Did you loose your stapler?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> > U 2 need to get out a lil more and get some fresh air...

> Oh ya? You want some flair? Here's my flair!

Dragon

Have you seen Don Juan deMarco?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'll be honest with you, I love his music, I do, I'm a Michael Bolton fan.
> For my money, it doesn't get any better than when he sings "When a Man

Loves
> a Woman"!
>

> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Well look, I already told you! I deal with the goddamn customers so

the
> > > engineers don't have to! I have people skills! I am good at dealing

with
> > > people! Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you

> people?
> > >

> > Ummm, yeah, I'm gonna have to ask ya to come in on Saturday. MmKay?

That'd

OT: Happy Happy Joy Joy! Mike T. MCSE 79 11-19-2006 08:22 PM
[QUIZ SOLUTION] Happy Numbers (#93) - happy bases Daniel Martin Ruby 1 09-06-2006 07:06 PM
HEXUS.opinions :: Have a happy happy gaming holiday Silverstrand Front Page News 0 12-23-2005 04:12 PM
Happy Happy Joy Joy, I recovered my photos Tama Mativa Digital Photography 9 05-24-2004 04:58 PM
happy happy christmas showgun MCSE 26 12-17-2003 07:11 PM

Advertisments