Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT Happy AC day!!!!!

OT Happy AC day!!!!!

Consultant

It's AC Day, everyone got their fancy suits on?

--
Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
www.mcngp.tk

Ken Briscoe

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It's AC Day, everyone got their fancy suits on?

Red Sox lost last night.
AC = Another Crappy

KB

S. O'Brien

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It's AC Day, everyone got their fancy suits on?

do house cleaning grubbies count?

Consultant

ah, the bambino curse continues

news:bmotte$p9di3$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > It's AC Day, everyone got their fancy suits on?
> >

> Red Sox lost last night.
> AC = Another Crappy
>
> KB

Ken Briscoe

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ah, the bambino curse continues

The problem was the Babe's daughter was rooting for the Sox. She said
something to the effect of "My father didn't put a curse on the Red Sox,
it's just bad luck, but they're going to turn it around this year, I'm
pulling for them to win the World Series."

It's the Curse of Bambino's Daughter.

And I'm sad...

KB

Consultant

my condolences

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > ah, the bambino curse continues

> The problem was the Babe's daughter was rooting for the Sox. She said
> something to the effect of "My father didn't put a curse on the Red Sox,
> it's just bad luck, but they're going to turn it around this year, I'm
> pulling for them to win the World Series."
>
> It's the Curse of Bambino's Daughter.
>
> And I'm sad...
>
> KB

Jtyc

> It's AC Day, everyone got their fancy suits on?

No. It's Hawaiian shirt Friday.

Ken Briscoe

news:expxi$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > It's AC Day, everyone got their fancy suits on?

> No. It's Hawaiian shirt Friday.

Yeah, so you can go ahead and wear your Hawaiian shirt and jeans...yeah.

I think you have my stapler,

KB

Jtyc

> I think you have my stapler,

But they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my
Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much. And I kept my staples
for the Swingline stapler.

Ken Briscoe

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I think you have my stapler,

> But they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my
> Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much. And I kept my staples
> for the Swingline stapler.

Oh, I could go for days with this...

I'm gonna burn this place down,

KB

OT: Happy Happy Joy Joy! Mike T. MCSE 79 11-19-2006 08:22 PM
[QUIZ SOLUTION] Happy Numbers (#93) - happy bases Daniel Martin Ruby 1 09-06-2006 07:06 PM
HEXUS.opinions :: Have a happy happy gaming holiday Silverstrand Front Page News 0 12-23-2005 04:12 PM
Happy Happy Joy Joy, I recovered my photos Tama Mativa Digital Photography 9 05-24-2004 04:58 PM
happy happy christmas showgun MCSE 26 12-17-2003 07:11 PM

Advertisments