Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Resourses for MCSE exam

Resourses for MCSE exam

Thiha

I would like to pass the MCSE exam. But I can't afford to
buy the special package, such as transcender. So is there
any site i can have free resource which are useful for
mcse exam.

Regards,
Thiha

Pine

www.microsoft.com

Thiha wrote:

> I would like to pass the MCSE exam. But I can't afford to
> buy the special package, such as transcender. So is there
> any site i can have free resource which are useful for
> mcse exam.
>
> Regards,
> Thiha

Tsooris

www.cramsession.com

And, try "exam question of the day" emails too...

Siddharth Desai

Hi Thiha,
You can get all the free material to pass MCSE exam from
the site named www.mcsebraindumps.com . It has all the
past questions and the notes for all the papers. You just
have to sign up with the site which is absoluetly free.
Best of Luck for your MCSE exams.

Regards,
Siddharth

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 03:08:26 -0700, "Siddharth Desai"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi Thiha,
>You can get all the free material to pass MCSE exam from
>the site named www.mcsebraindumps.com . It has all the
>past questions and the notes for all the papers. You just
>have to sign up with the site which is absoluetly free.
>Best of Luck for your MCSE exams.

Are you really an ass****er, or do you just play one on usenet?

Consultant

kevin, if you use yahoo messenger, pop me a message, id is same as my email

"|{evin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 03:08:26 -0700, "Siddharth Desai"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Hi Thiha,
> >You can get all the free material to pass MCSE exam from
> >the site named www.mcsebraindumps.com . It has all the
> >past questions and the notes for all the papers. You just
> >have to sign up with the site which is absoluetly free.
> >Best of Luck for your MCSE exams.
> >

> Are you really an ass****er, or do you just play one on usenet?

|{evin

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 07:48:49 -0700, "Consultant"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>kevin, if you use yahoo messenger, pop me a message, id is same as my email

You seem to be offline... Trillian is almost always running though..
I'm sure I'll see you. Didn't you get the email? That IS a real
address I sent from.

Consultant

online now.
i may have deleted it, damn swen keeps my yahoo account full, ugh

"|{evin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 07:48:49 -0700, "Consultant"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >kevin, if you use yahoo messenger, pop me a message, id is same as my

email

> You seem to be offline... Trillian is almost always running though..
> I'm sure I'll see you. Didn't you get the email? That IS a real
> address I sent from.

R Patel

You can get some dumps from www.mcsebraindumps.com..its a good site
....you can find a lot of Qs & As for MCSE, CCNA etc.