Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Knoppix 5.0.1 out

Re: Knoppix 5.0.1 out

Micoshaft's Asstroturfing bum boy Murphy Douglas wrote:

> 7 wrote:
>> Knoppix 5.0.1 is out
>>
>> http://www.knoppix.com
>>
>> http://www.distrowatch.com

> Knoppix 5.0.1 = Old Pig + New Lipstick
>

> BAAAAWAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAHAAAAAAA

Linux continues to gain.
Micoshaft continues to lose market share.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

Rectum Burn

7 <(E-Mail Removed)> said in news:bP4gg.80107
$(E-Mail Removed):

> Micoshaft's Asstroturfing bum boy Murphy Douglas wrote:
>

>> 7 wrote:
>>> Knoppix 5.0.1 is out
>>>
>>> http://www.knoppix.com
>>>
>>> http://www.distrowatch.com

>> Knoppix 5.0.1 = Old Pig + New Lipstick
>>

>> BAAAAWAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAHAAAAAAA

LINUX FAG!!! HAHHAHAHAHA! May you never get out of your mom's basement.
Windows rulez!

Rstum Burrrrn

Larry Qualig

Rectum Burn wrote:
> 7 <(E-Mail Removed)> said in news:bP4gg.80107
> $(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Micoshaft's Asstroturfing bum boy Murphy Douglas wrote:

> >> Knoppix 5.0.1 = Old Pig + New Lipstick
> >>

> >> BAAAAWAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAHAAAAAAA

> LINUX FAG!!! HAHHAHAHAHA! May you never get out of your mom's basement.
> Windows rulez!
>
> Rstum Burrrrn

I'm not shure what you and "Murphy Douglas" are adovcating but please
take it elsewhere. There's enough garbage and noise as it is in COLA.

> Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

Rectum Burn

"Larry Qualig" <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> Rectum Burn wrote:
>> 7 <(E-Mail Removed)> said in news:bP4gg.80107
>> $(E-Mail Removed):

>> LINUX FAG!!! HAHHAHAHAHA! May you never get out of your mom's
>> basement. Windows rulez!
>>
>> Rstum Burrrrn

> I'm not shure what you and "Murphy Douglas" are adovcating but please
> take it elsewhere. There's enough garbage and noise as it is in COLA.

What, are you the moderator now, Google scum? **** off.

Rectum Burrrrrrn

Rectum Burn wrote:

> 7 <(E-Mail Removed)> said in news:bP4gg.80107
> $(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Micoshaft's Asstroturfing bum boy Murphy Douglas wrote:

>>> Knoppix 5.0.1 = Old Pig + New Lipstick
>>>

>>> BAAAAWAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAHAAAAAAA

> LINUX FAG!!! HAHHAHAHAHA! May you never get out of your mom's basement.
> Windows rulez!
>
> Rstum Burrrrn

Spoken like a true Windope ExPee Homo Edition user on behalf of micoshaft.
Have you paid?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Rectum Burn

7 <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
news:Ledgg.80192$(E-Mail Removed). uk:

> Rectum Burn wrote:
>
>> 7 <(E-Mail Removed)> said in news:bP4gg.80107
>> $(E-Mail Removed):

>> LINUX FAG!!! HAHHAHAHAHA! May you never get out of your mom's
>> basement. Windows rulez!
>>
>> Rstum Burrrrn

> Spoken like a true Windope ExPee Homo Edition user on behalf of
> micoshaft. Have you paid?

Just because Windows is a superior OS doesn't mean you have to be so
jealous, penguin humper! And don't tell me someone isn't making loads of
cash off of Linux or there wouldn't be so many people making commercial
distors of it. What a chump!

> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You can take some thorazine for *that* little problem, you kookie bitch
boy.

Rectum Burrrrn

Micoshaft' paid asstroturfing employee Rectum Burn wrote:

> 7 <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
> news:Ledgg.80192$(E-Mail Removed). uk:
>
>> Rectum Burn wrote:
>>
>>> 7 <(E-Mail Removed)> said in news:bP4gg.80107
>>> $(E-Mail Removed):

>>> LINUX FAG!!! HAHHAHAHAHA! May you never get out of your mom's
>>> basement. Windows rulez!
>>>
>>> Rstum Burrrrn

>> Spoken like a true Windope ExPee Homo Edition user on behalf of
>> micoshaft. Have you paid?

> Just because Windows is a superior OS

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

SO YOU PAIDDDDD??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

> doesn't mean you have to be so
> jealous, penguin humper! And don't tell me someone isn't making loads of
> cash off of Linux or there wouldn't be so many people making commercial
> distors of it. What a chump!

Has Pay and Pray (TM) (PaPr) worked for you?
Have you slept with clippy yet?

>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

> You can take some thorazine for *that* little problem, you kookie bitch
> boy.

Ah! Its you sheena gurl!
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

You can give up your meds if you stick with GNU/Linux and stop
paying micoshaft your hard earned pennies. See http://www.livecdlist.com
for hundreds of livecds for all kinds of purposes and switch now.

While you were ranting on about being a dumb windope assed user,
I've just installed version 5.0.1 knoppix and its got loads of
stuff. For students this is a must. It has xmaxima for example
that solves equations algebraically. All free with source code.
You can write a maths thesis with HTML and have equations as clickable
linked to send commands to xmaxima. Then reading the web page,
and clicking on the links you can see how advanced maths works
at the symbolic level. You can also make it draw graphs to see how well
changing equation parameters lead to graphical changes.

Roy Culley

begin risky.vbs
<Ledgg.80192$(E-Mail Removed) >,
7 <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> Spoken like a true Windope ExPee Homo Edition user on behalf of
> micoshaft. Have you paid?

For goodness sake grow up or stop posting inane crap.

flatfish+++

On Mon, 05 Jun 2006 03:32:10 +0200, Roy Culley wrote:

> begin risky.vbs
> <Ledgg.80192$(E-Mail Removed) >,
> 7 <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>>
>> Spoken like a true Windope ExPee Homo Edition user on behalf of
>> micoshaft. Have you paid?

> For goodness sake grow up or stop posting inane crap.

Ok, that's a start.

I take back what I said in the other thread about Linux advocates not
saying anything about garbage like what 7 writes.

Thank you.

--
flatfish+++
"Why do they call it a flatfish?"

hardware detection using a knoppix-like CD lbrtchx@hotmail.com Java 0 07-29-2005 07:31 AM
mosix knoppix and JBoss Fred LaBar Java 0 07-14-2004 07:31 PM
knoppix 3.4 out T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz NZ Computing 13 05-11-2004 09:47 AM
Knoppix trout Computer Support 6 08-10-2003 08:05 AM
Downloaded Knoppix STD - can't boot to it Joe S. Computer Support 10 06-25-2003 04:02 PM

Advertisments