Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Actual Question for MCSE"S

Actual Question for MCSE"S

KK

hi guys,
i need a kinda walkthrough..when seeking help , i forget how many cert's i
have....
well i havedone it some good number of times. in nT4....but this time hehe
somehow in win2k it is the first.
All i am trying to do is ..start an application as a service.
when i used instlsrv.exe it did register the application as service but when
i try to run the serice it just craps out.
I am getting the errors in event viewer and popup but some how could not
find the answer to it.
In the popup window i am getting the error:

error:1053: the service did not respond to the start or control request in a
timely fashion.

Following is coming in the event viewer
eventid:7000
from Service Control Manager

I have checked the rights,permissions to the account and all ..and all of
them are in favor..i mean log on locally rights..local admin rights and
stuff.
but with no way out.

Has anyone seen this issue and resolved then let me know.
Thanks in Advance.
Yankees rock.

Brendon Rogers

How about give the service the right to interact with the desktop?

"KK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi guys,
> i need a kinda walkthrough..when seeking help , i forget how many cert's

> have....
> well i havedone it some good number of times. in nT4....but this time hehe
> somehow in win2k it is the first.
> All i am trying to do is ..start an application as a service.
> when i used instlsrv.exe it did register the application as service but

when
> i try to run the serice it just craps out.
> I am getting the errors in event viewer and popup but some how could not
> find the answer to it.
> In the popup window i am getting the error:
>
> error:1053: the service did not respond to the start or control request in

> timely fashion.
>
> Following is coming in the event viewer
> eventid:7000
> from Service Control Manager
>

> I have checked the rights,permissions to the account and all ..and all of
> them are in favor..i mean log on locally rights..local admin rights and
> stuff.
> but with no way out.
>
> Has anyone seen this issue and resolved then let me know.
> Thanks in Advance.
> Yankees rock.

KK

thanks for your reply.
i even tried that, it makes the program to open up for a while until the
system tries to start the service and after some time it closes as soon as
the service failed to start.
Any suggestions.
"Brendon Rogers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How about give the service the right to interact with the desktop?
>
> "KK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > hi guys,
> > i need a kinda walkthrough..when seeking help , i forget how many

cert's
> > have....
> > well i havedone it some good number of times. in nT4....but this time

hehe
> > somehow in win2k it is the first.
> > All i am trying to do is ..start an application as a service.
> > when i used instlsrv.exe it did register the application as service but

> when
> > i try to run the serice it just craps out.
> > I am getting the errors in event viewer and popup but some how could not
> > find the answer to it.
> > In the popup window i am getting the error:
> >
> > error:1053: the service did not respond to the start or control request

in
> > timely fashion.
> >
> > Following is coming in the event viewer
> > eventid:7000
> > from Service Control Manager
> >

> > I have checked the rights,permissions to the account and all ..and all

of
> > them are in favor..i mean log on locally rights..local admin rights and
> > stuff.
> > but with no way out.
> >
> > Has anyone seen this issue and resolved then let me know.
> > Thanks in Advance.
> > Yankees rock.

Jeff Rush

What are the errors you are getting?

"KK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> thanks for your reply.
> i even tried that, it makes the program to open up for a while until the
> system tries to start the service and after some time it closes as soon as
> the service failed to start.
> Any suggestions.
> "Brendon Rogers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > How about give the service the right to interact with the desktop?
> >
> > "KK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > hi guys,
> > > i need a kinda walkthrough..when seeking help , i forget how many

> cert's
> > > have....
> > > well i havedone it some good number of times. in nT4....but this time

> hehe
> > > somehow in win2k it is the first.
> > > All i am trying to do is ..start an application as a service.
> > > when i used instlsrv.exe it did register the application as service

but
> > when
> > > i try to run the serice it just craps out.
> > > I am getting the errors in event viewer and popup but some how could

not
> > > find the answer to it.
> > > In the popup window i am getting the error:
> > >
> > > error:1053: the service did not respond to the start or control

request
> in
> > > timely fashion.
> > >
> > > Following is coming in the event viewer
> > > eventid:7000
> > > from Service Control Manager
> > >

> > > I have checked the rights,permissions to the account and all ..and all

> of
> > > them are in favor..i mean log on locally rights..local admin rights

and
> > > stuff.
> > > but with no way out.
> > >
> > > Has anyone seen this issue and resolved then let me know.
> > > Thanks in Advance.
> > > Yankees rock.

Actual Question about internet OldGringo38 Computer Support 3 03-27-2010 08:29 PM
actual question from Microsoft 70-291 exam eager MCSE 17 07-15-2008 05:44 PM
actual mcsa question whatever MCSA 6 04-23-2004 03:33 PM
MSDE Installation - An actual technical question Bryan MCAD 1 02-02-2004 06:20 PM
An actual real question |{evin MCSE 9 10-09-2003 02:35 PM

Advertisments