Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Thunderbird viewing window

Thunderbird viewing window

>Andy

When I start Thunderbird the lower right panel presents the 1st email
message.

Can i turn this auto-show feature off? I'd like to choose the message
myself.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

>Andy< wrote:

> When I start Thunderbird the lower right panel presents the 1st email
> message.
>
> Can i turn this auto-show feature off? I'd like to choose the message
> myself.

Tools > Options > General
Uncheck "Remember the last selected message"

Also, move from Inbox to the email address line when you close the
program.

--
-bts
-Warning: I brake for lawn deer