Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > balloon tips + aston or how to connect a bluetooth headset without ballon tips

balloon tips + aston or how to connect a bluetooth headset without ballon tips

diesel

hi there

i have a small problem with balloon tips, nothing major but i was wondering
if any bright sparks here can figure out a work around.

i have a bluetooth headset (a tendystar G2) which connects to my PC via a
sitecom cn-500.

this is great when playing games and using teamspeak.

however i also have astonshell (www.astonshell.com) running which doesnt
support balloon tips. this cause me a little problem as when connecting the
headset to the pc a balloon tip pops up asking me to allow access and enter
the pin.

i've tried to search google for a program that could read the balloon tips
and display them as a pop up instead, but had no joy.

does anyone know of a way to do this?

failing that can anyone know of a way i can set my bluetooth to automaticly
give consent? again i have looked and found nothing.

many help in advance

Diesel