Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > beer...

beer...

zachh

passed 70-216 yesterday.

my head hurts...

Rick

That is how I was lol I had a hieneken after it.

Rick

Tom Helms [MSFT]

Congratulations!!

--
Tom Helms [MSFT]

newsgroup purposes only."

"zachh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> passed 70-216 yesterday.
>
> my head hurts...

GIRLS!

"zachh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> passed 70-216 yesterday.
>
> my head hurts...

showgun

all such rebels i wish i was aloud to drink but i think
its bad bad bad, are you sure did you realy have a hole
hieneken after it, dit you have a small can or a hole pint
please let me know

znakomi

It's Champagin after a pass, or beer after a fail(: