Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Mara Said

Mara Said

Martin

""You might as well have a 50' lighted, flashing sign in every city in
very country on earth screaming "HACK ME! HACK MEEEE!"

"Bloated Goats SUCKS.""

Strange how you didn't substantiate your claim

Want me to make it easier for you to do so? What would you suggest?

Jimchip

On 2006-05-30, Martin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> ""You might as well have a 50' lighted, flashing sign in every city in
> very country on earth screaming "HACK ME! HACK MEEEE!"

How do you know you haven't been hacked?

--
Just curious

Mara

On Tue, 30 May 2006 22:26:57 -0000, Jimchip
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On 2006-05-30, Martin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> ""You might as well have a 50' lighted, flashing sign in every city in
>> very country on earth screaming "HACK ME! HACK MEEEE!"

>How do you know you haven't been hacked?

Why is this cretin following me around? Isn't he smart enough to figure out that
he's been binned for being a dumbass? Doesn't he have the half a brain cell it
requires to realise that I don't him an explanation of anything at all?

I guess not, huh. He couldn't have stated the crap he had had he actually read
the google link I posted earlier about BG holes, so I'll just assume he not only
cannot read but cannot think, and continue to let him peep from the bozo bin,
where he belongs.

"Christ, some posters are ST00PID."

--
"You must be smarter than ->|<- this stick to ride the Internet."
--SleepyOne

Martin

Jimchip wrote:
> On 2006-05-30, Martin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> ""You might as well have a 50' lighted, flashing sign in every city in
>> very country on earth screaming "HACK ME! HACK MEEEE!"

> How do you know you haven't been hacked?

I would know

Let's make it simple, Mara publishing my Domino address book would be a
good start.

Failing that, if Mara wants it easier then I'm open to offers. I think
it's **** and wind. So I layed the challenge. There is a reason Domino
is used used by the world's top consultancies, that it's easy to hack
isn't one of those reasons.

On 2006-05-30, Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Tue, 30 May 2006 22:26:57 -0000, Jimchip
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On 2006-05-30, Martin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> ""You might as well have a 50' lighted, flashing sign in every city in
>>> very country on earth screaming "HACK ME! HACK MEEEE!"

>>How do you know you haven't been hacked?

> Why is this cretin following me around? Isn't he smart enough to figure out that
> he's been binned for being a dumbass? Doesn't he have the half a brain cell it
> requires to realise that I don't him an explanation of anything at all?
>
> I guess not, huh. He couldn't have stated the crap he had had he actually read
> the google link I posted earlier about BG holes, so I'll just assume he not only
> cannot read but cannot think, and continue to let him peep from the bozo bin,
> where he belongs.

Well, I guess he doesn't know whether he's been hacked or not. Mutiples of
millions don't know...Here's another one.

> "Christ, some posters are ST00PID."

--
I missed the google link but I'll look it up if I decide I care.
(Maybe around AD 2012, just before the Mayan end of the world or Windows

doS

You really aren't counting on an intellegent reply from her,are you?

"Martin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:447cbff4$0$15934$(E-Mail Removed)...
> ""You might as well have a 50' lighted, flashing sign in every city in
> very country on earth screaming "HACK ME! HACK MEEEE!"
>
> "Bloated Goats SUCKS.""
>
> Strange how you didn't substantiate your claim
>
> Want me to make it easier for you to do so? What would you suggest?

doS

I told you......

"Martin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:447cc91b$0$2586$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Jimchip wrote:
>> On 2006-05-30, Martin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> ""You might as well have a 50' lighted, flashing sign in every city in
>>> very country on earth screaming "HACK ME! HACK MEEEE!"

>> How do you know you haven't been hacked?

> I would know
>
> Let's make it simple, Mara publishing my Domino address book would be a
> good start.
>
> Failing that, if Mara wants it easier then I'm open to offers. I think
> it's **** and wind. So I layed the challenge. There is a reason Domino is
> used used by the world's top consultancies, that it's easy to hack isn't
> one of those reasons.
>
>>> "Bloated Goats SUCKS.""
>>>
>>> Strange how you didn't substantiate your claim
>>>
>>> Want me to make it easier for you to do so? What would you suggest?

Mara

On Tue, 30 May 2006 22:48:28 -0000, Jimchip
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

<snip>
>Well, I guess he doesn't know whether he's been hacked or not. Mutiples of
>millions don't know...Here's another one.

He wouldn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

>> "Christ, some posters are ST00PID."

>--
>I missed the google link but I'll look it up if I decide I care.
>(Maybe around AD 2012, just before the Mayan end of the world or Windows
>Vista, whichever comes last.)

I wouldn't bother. Googling for "Lotus Notes vulnerabilities" gets you 617,000
hits. I dunno about you but I'm certainly not going to wade through all of them
when the facts are made plain in the first few.

"Duh."

--

Mara wrote:
> On Tue, 30 May 2006 22:48:28 -0000, Jimchip
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>> Well, I guess he doesn't know whether he's been hacked or not. Mutiples of
>> millions don't know...Here's another one.

I DO know I haven't been hacked. So publish my Domino address book if
you think you can.

> He wouldn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.
>
>>> "Christ, some posters are ST00PID."

>> --
>> I missed the google link but I'll look it up if I decide I care.
>> (Maybe around AD 2012, just before the Mayan end of the world or Windows
>> Vista, whichever comes last.)

> I wouldn't bother. Googling for "Lotus Notes vulnerabilities" gets you 617,000
> hits. I dunno about you but I'm certainly not going to wade through all of them
> when the facts are made plain in the first few.

You're blowing out your arse. Publish my Domino address book then,
seeing as it's so easy.

Of course you can't, because it ISN'T as easy as you think.

> "Duh."
>
> --
> "You must be smarter than ->|<- this stick to ride the Internet."
> --SleepyOne

Martin

Mara wrote:
> On Tue, 30 May 2006 22:26:57 -0000, Jimchip
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> On 2006-05-30, Martin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> ""You might as well have a 50' lighted, flashing sign in every city in
>>> very country on earth screaming "HACK ME! HACK MEEEE!"

>> How do you know you haven't been hacked?

> Why is this cretin following me around?

You're a ****ing idiot. I saw your ignorant post in 24..helpdesk and
replied. In what sense is that 'following'?

> Isn't he smart enough to figure out that
> he's been binned for being a dumbass? Doesn't he have the half a brain cell it
> requires to realise that I don't him an explanation of anything at all?
>
> I guess not, huh. He couldn't have stated the crap he had had he actually read
> the google link I posted earlier about BG holes, so I'll just assume he not only
> cannot read but cannot think, and continue to let him peep from the bozo bin,
> where he belongs.
>
> "Christ, some posters are ST00PID."

Simple to resolve. I think my Domino server is secured, you think Domino
is a flag to be hacked. So publish my Domino address book.

> "You must be smarter than ->|<- this stick to ride the Internet."
> --SleepyOne

Mara and ICee, anybody heard from them? joevan Computer Support 16 12-25-2004 11:10 PM
Ping> Mara MrMann Computer Support 4 01-09-2004 09:04 PM
Ping Mara claude nine Computer Support 12 01-05-2004 04:17 AM
Thanx Mara ,liz etc Bobby Tupper Computer Support 20 12-29-2003 01:52 PM
Ping Mara GateKeeper Computer Support 0 07-27-2003 09:11 PM

Advertisments