Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > hi ,i am MCSE

hi ,i am MCSE

etoilec

I am MCSE,i am interrested in writing cisco exams

i would like to have somes ebooks concerning MCSE 2003 because i aslo
wnat to upgrade my MCSE.

THANKS

Andy Foster

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 18:25:26 -0400, etoilec wrote:

> I am MCSE,i am interrested in writing cisco exams

I am Andy, I am interested in dirty women.

> i would like to have somes ebooks concerning MCSE 2003 because i aslo wnat
> to upgrade my MCSE.

I would like to have a new Ferrari, because the old one needs new tyres.

> THANKS

What for ?

Prashant

Can u guide me in this.......

Paul Lynch

Here Hare here....

http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcse/default.asp
Regards,

Paul Lynch
MCSE

Gth

Hi Mr. MCSE,

How did you prepare for MCSE. I means have you any special
package for that. I've learned all windows 2000 mcse
taining book published from microsoft. But when i answer
with sample question from braindumps, I still have some
troubles.

Thanks,
Gth

S. O'Brien

news:068f01c3946c$e63b7160$(E-Mail Removed)...

#1 You didnt study hard enough
#2 You will have more troubles if you continue using braindumps (ie.
employers won't hire you, MS will strip you of your certs, you will not know
the material just the answers to a bunch of questions)
#3 What you are doing is illegal and you CAN be charged

Have a nice life serving fries at the local greasy burger
Sue