Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > can you defrag from a cd?

can you defrag from a cd?

Dfrosty1

can someone please tell me what program I would need so that I can boot
from a cd and defrag a computer? Thanks

Puss in boots

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,

http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/
--
Puss in boots
"Meeoowch"

Gordon

"Dfrosty1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> can someone please tell me what program I would need so that I can boot
> from a cd and defrag a computer? Thanks

Why would you want to do that?

Toolman Tim

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Gordon spewed forth:
> "Dfrosty1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> can someone please tell me what program I would need so that I can
>> boot from a cd and defrag a computer? Thanks
>>

> Why would you want to do that?

So it can scramble the order of the files to make the drive go nuts trying
to load it's normal OS?

--
I always finish what I sta

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"Dfrosty1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>can someone please tell me what program I would need so that I can boot
|>from a cd and defrag a computer? Thanks

LiveCD will http://www.knoppix.org/ plus you can network while it's
being done

--