Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > setting a hotkey that will change screen resolutions quickly?

setting a hotkey that will change screen resolutions quickly?

Jerry

Hi all,

I use the PC in the study and connect it to the projector in the loungeroom.

The monitor here is 4:3 while the projector is 16:9.

When I watch in the lounge room, I have to manually right click on desktop
and go to settings and change the resolution from 1152 to 1280.

Is there a program or hotkey that will allow me to double click an icon and
do it more quickly?

My video card is a Leadtek 256mb (nvidia chipset) There is a little app in
my taskbar, with a million options but I dont know if that will work?

jack2004fb@126.com

You can try this EnergyKey
http://www30.webSamba.com/SmartStudio
This may be help you.
Now I always use EnergyKey, it helps me so much in my work.

different screen resolutions steve Java 2 04-14-2006 04:04 AM
Different screen resolutions HTML 45 11-15-2004 02:54 PM
User Accounts with Different Screen Resolutions??? Tobor8thMan Computer Information 2 11-01-2003 06:08 AM
screen resolutions Sebastian Sowa HTML 31 07-05-2003 12:50 PM

Advertisments