Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Netdiag.exe

Netdiag.exe

Robbie Robinson

Dear 24 HourSupportHelpDesk
I've written a few times about this problem I have recently been blessed
with on my Dell Windows XP Home Edition with Office installed. I did not
ever receive an answer. I need to join a Newsgroup and from what I've
observed you're a pretty darn good one. As of yesterday I didn't have any
information about my little friend in the Subject Box. Well, Today I have
found so much information about it out of "Help and Support" and I made so
many copies of what I will have to download to take care of this little baby
that I'm scared. I know you are all smart and I need your help, soon. I know
this is not the proper way to do this. But I don't have that kind of time.
If you won't help me, will you steer me towards a newsgroup that will? I've
gotten the information about that free forum from you guys, but I don't have
a car and I don't know where it is. But I'll find it and get there somehow,
if that's what I have to do.

It's callled Netdiag.exe. and it's a Netsork Diagnostics Tool on a computer
running Microsoft Windows 2000. It's a command-line tool that you can use to
test the network connectivity. There are so many things (from what I've
read ) that can go wrong.......that's why I'm scared.

Please post this. I need your help.
Thank you
Robbie Robinson

I don't even know the proper way I'm supposed to be using my Outlook Express
6 for this, but I'm giving it the old college try.

Toolman Tim

In news:Wrpeg.27$(E-Mail Removed),
Robbie Robinson spewed forth:

What in the **** are you going on about?