Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Te gusta conducir?

Te gusta conducir?

PEPE

BMW

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"PEPE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> BMW

IAWTP

--
Fris "Bring More WIMMINS" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Dragon

Mercedes (S Class to be exact)

"PEPE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> BMW

Lance

Al Bundy's 71 Dodge .... a real chick magnet
"PEPE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> BMW

Consultant

74 chevy vega wagon gt

"PEPE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> BMW

Jtyc

> 74 chevy vega wagon gt

94 Saturn SL2.

It's the bong baby!

JaR

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > 74 chevy vega wagon gt

AMC Pacer!

Tha's the shiznitz!

JaR

JaR wrote:
> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> 74 chevy vega wagon gt

> AMC Pacer!
>
> Tha's the shiznitz!

AMC Gremlin

What more perfect car for a computer programmer.

My Dad used to be an AMC dealer, and I used to have a (used) Gremlin with a
speedometer that got me two speeding tickets.

--
Fris "I wondered why I was passing everyone in sight going the speed limit"
beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Consultant

who are you kidding, that car couldn't pass up a lark

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <bhilemanATdasiDASHsoftwareDOTcom> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> JaR wrote:
> > "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >>

> > AMC Pacer!
> >
> > Tha's the shiznitz!

> AMC Gremlin
>
> What more perfect car for a computer programmer.
>
> My Dad used to be an AMC dealer, and I used to have a (used) Gremlin with

> speedometer that got me two speeding tickets.
>
> --
> Fris "I wondered why I was passing everyone in sight going the speed

limit"
> beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

JaR

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> who are you kidding, that car couldn't pass up a lark

'Scuse me, but my grampa used to drive a Lark. Everything could pass that
car.

Of course that's probably 'cause my grampa was driving it.

JaR