Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I think it's time for another JLA Enterprises sucks thread...

Reply
Thread Tools

I think it's time for another JLA Enterprises sucks thread...

 
 
Evan Platt
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-28-2006
Hasn't been one recently.
--
To reply, remove TheObvious from my e-mail address.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
WormWood
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-28-2006

"Evan Platt" <evan@*******************************> wrote: @4ax.com...
> Hasn't been one recently.



If you had one, what wouldya do wit it?



*** Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com ***
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Rectum Burn
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-28-2006
"WormWood" <nonvalid@.notvalid.not> said in news:4478fe01$0$24274$88260bb3
@free.teranews.com:

>
> "Evan Platt" <evan@*******************************> wrote: @4ax.com...
>> Hasn't been one recently.

>
>
> If you had one, what wouldya do wit it?


Shove it up your ass?

Rectum Burrrrrrn

Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita http://www.x-privat.org/join.php
 
Reply With Quote
 
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-28-2006
Rectum Burn wrote:
> "WormWood" <nonvalid@.notvalid.not> said in news:4478fe01$0$24274$88260bb3
> @free.teranews.com:
>
>
>>"Evan Platt" <evan@*******************************> wrote: @4ax.com...
>>
>>>Hasn't been one recently.

>>
>>
>>If you had one, what wouldya do wit it?

>
>
> Shove it up your ass?
>
> Rectum Burrrrrrn


Are you just a moron or have you've been "partying"?
 
Reply With Quote
 
Mara
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-28-2006
On Sat, 27 May 2006 23:18:08 -0400, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>Rectum Burn wrote:


<nothing of consequence>

>Are you just a moron or have you've been "partying"?


Troll. With plenty of company.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?P2A752D2D

--
www.jlaforums.com, among other sites, steals usenet newsgroup posts, and tries to
mislead the public into thinking the posts come from them. They do not. If you see this sig,
or this nic, in *any* post, the post originated in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, and jlaforums or
one of the other thieving sites has deliberately stolen and reposted it in their site forums.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Rectum Burn
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-28-2006
Mara <(E-Mail Removed)> said in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Sat, 27 May 2006 23:18:08 -0400, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>>Rectum Burn wrote:

>
> <nothing of consequence>
>
>>Are you just a moron or have you've been "partying"?

>
> Troll. With plenty of company.
>
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?P2A752D2D


Am not. Neaner neaner.

Rectum Burrrrn


Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita http://www.x-privat.org/join.php
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fwd: Infotech Enterprises Limited Vivek Kumar Python 0 07-03-2007 02:11 PM
Windows 2003 Server Load Balancing In Web-Enabled Enterprises Jack Wright ASP .Net 0 05-05-2004 12:03 PM
ANYBODY OUT THERE DOESN'T THINK CISCO SUCKS! bye Cisco 3 02-16-2004 08:17 AM
Think Off Brand Inks Are Just as Good in your Inkjet Printer - Think Again! John Horner Digital Photography 5 11-09-2003 09:38 PM



Advertisments