Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Passed 227 !!! HIP HIP!

Passed 227 !!! HIP HIP!

brianz

Hi All

Just to let you all know, that I passed the 227 today, to compete the "&
Security" element to my existing MCSA & MCSE passes.

145 minutes, 62 questions, 70 minutes remaining. Pass score of 700 my score
855.

I didn't really find this a difficult exam, but i've also taken specific
firewall training to support our hardware box at work.

Brian
MCSA, MCSE (and now with & Security, + Security, :Security) [God knows how
it's written!!]

Tom Helms [MSFT]

Congratulations!!

--
Tom Helms [MSFT]

newsgroup purposes only."

"brianz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All
>
> Just to let you all know, that I passed the 227 today, to compete the "&
> Security" element to my existing MCSA & MCSE passes.
>
> 145 minutes, 62 questions, 70 minutes remaining. Pass score of 700 my

score
> 855.
>
> I didn't really find this a difficult exam, but i've also taken specific
> firewall training to support our hardware box at work.
>
> Brian
> MCSA, MCSE (and now with & Security, + Security, :Security) [God knows how
> it's written!!]

Marlin Munrow

Congrats!

You had 62 questions, I got 60. You did better on the time and score
than me and sounds like you were better prepared than me too.

I found the exam very hard with a lot of questions that drew on areas
other than ISA.

Congrats and well-done