Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > video conferencing

video conferencing

Neil Scott

Is there a free program that allows more than two cameras to be connected at
one time?

I have two sons who are in different parts of the country. I have MSN
Messenger, but I can only connect with one of them at a time. Is there a
way to hook all three of us up with video and sound at the same time?

Thanks!

Neil Scott

o00o

"Neil Scott" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there a free program that allows more than two cameras to be connected
> at
> one time?
>
> I have two sons who are in different parts of the country. I have MSN
> Messenger, but I can only connect with one of them at a time. Is there a
> way to hook all three of us up with video and sound at the same time?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Neil Scott
> (E-Mail Removed)

Yahoo Messenger does this!

R.Daneel Olivaw

www.skype.com

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"Neil Scott" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>Is there a free program that allows more than two cameras to be connected at
|>one time?
|>
|>I have two sons who are in different parts of the country. I have MSN
|>Messenger, but I can only connect with one of them at a time. Is there a
|>way to hook all three of us up with video and sound at the same time?

VLC should be able to handle this
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/features.html

--
joke - priceless