Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > links in outlook ?

links in outlook ?

phil

i recently installed firefox to see what all the fuss was about. since then,
whenever i click on a link in OE nothing happens?

i have uninstalled it and am now back using I.E but it still won't work

please help

--
Phil

G. Morgan

On Fri, 26 May 2006 09:22:29 +0100, "phil" <****inthepot.co.uk> wrote:

>i recently installed firefox to see what all the fuss was about. since then,
>whenever i click on a link in OE nothing happens?
>
>i have uninstalled it and am now back using I.E but it still won't work

How to Make Internet Explorer the Default Web Browser
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=284456

--

-Graham

remove the double 'e' to email me.

phil

thanks..

"G. Morgan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 26 May 2006 09:22:29 +0100, "phil" <****inthepot.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>i recently installed firefox to see what all the fuss was about. since
>>then,
>>whenever i click on a link in OE nothing happens?
>>
>>i have uninstalled it and am now back using I.E but it still won't work
>>

> How to Make Internet Explorer the Default Web Browser
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=284456
>
> --
>
> -Graham
>
> remove the double 'e' to email me.

Blinky the Shark

phil wrote:

> i recently installed firefox to see what all the fuss was about. since then,
> whenever i click on a link in OE nothing happens?

Thanks for asking. I don't know.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

R. U. Mee

"phil" <****inthepot.co.uk> wrote:

> i recently installed firefox to see what all the fuss was about. since
> then, whenever i click on a link in OE nothing happens?
>
> i have uninstalled it and am now back using I.E but it still won't work
>
> please help

I use Linux so this comes from memory.
Click my computer
click on add remove programs
on the side you will see something like set program defaults
click on custom,
click firefox as the default browser
click outlook as the default email
Hope this helps