Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Now fix all comp problem yourself with expert advice free

Now fix all comp problem yourself with expert advice free

aryan181@yahoo.com

Hello

I want to introduce you to new tech forum online

http://tech-forum.perectschools.com

Speciality of this forum is that computer expert of this forum review
each and every post

personally and answers all your computer querry with exact solution all
you need is to take free

membership and post your computer problem.

What are you waiting for start posting your computer related problem
there and fix your problem yourself.

visit now http://tech-forum.perfectschools.com

thanks

Gordon

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hello
>
> I want to introduce you to new tech forum online

English not your /first/ language then.....

Mara

On 25 May 2006 21:36:30 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Hello
>
>I want to introduce you to new tech forum online

I *never* post to spammed sites. I *especially* never post to sites who are so
flagrantly stupid that it makes the posters e-mail addresses easy to get to, and
therefore easy to spam. Or written in lousy, poorly-written code.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?C15951B2D

JHC.

"Congrats on the spammer rep you just got."

--
www.jlaforums.com, among other sites, steals usenet newsgroup posts, and tries to
mislead the public into thinking the posts come from them. They do not. If you see this sig,