Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > cant download mp3s to nero

cant download mp3s to nero

james christie

hi im trying to copy an album which is a 3 disc set to one disc to play in
car
i click on nero smart start select cd then make mp3 cd
cd1 loads up okay but when i try to load up cd2 or cd3 i get a message
saying track 1 etc already loaded and wont let me load them to list for
burning
how do i load all 3 cds onto 1 disc
thanks kirriejim

fred-bloggs

"james christie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> hi im trying to copy an album which is a 3 disc set to one disc to
> play in car
> i click on nero smart start select cd then make mp3 cd
> cd1 loads up okay but when i try to load up cd2 or cd3 i get a message
> saying track 1 etc already loaded and wont let me load them to list
> for burning
> how do i load all 3 cds onto 1 disc
> thanks kirriejim

Try loading the folders cd1,cd2 and cd3. Otherwise you may have to rename
the mp3s cd1-track1.mp3 etc.

--
fred

Evan Platt

On Thu, 25 May 2006 19:17:34 +0100, "james christie"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>hi im trying to copy an album which is a 3 disc set to one disc to play in
>car
>i click on nero smart start select cd then make mp3 cd
>cd1 loads up okay but when i try to load up cd2 or cd3 i get a message
>saying track 1 etc already loaded and wont let me load them to list for
>burning
>how do i load all 3 cds onto 1 disc

Wow, my eyes hurt just reading that.

strumpling

don't select "make mp3 cd" just select "make data cd" and copy the
entire folder that contains all three cd folders into the project, burn
it, and you should be all set - it should work fine on any machine that
plays mp3 cds.

there's nothing special about an "mp3 cd" its actually just a data cd
with mp3s on it