Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Ink Monitor

Ink Monitor

bruce317@gmail.com

When I Boot up my computer I get this icon that is there for only a few
seconds and when I run my cursor over it says double click here to run
ink monitor. Is this something i should be worried about?

dfrog

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> When I Boot up my computer I get this icon that is there for only a few
> seconds and when I run my cursor over it says double click here to run
> ink monitor. Is this something i should be worried about?

Nope, see here>>>>>>>
http://www.pcreview.co.uk/startup/In...%20Monitor.php

dfrog

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

> When I Boot up my computer

You've multi-posted this in at least five other newsgroups. It is going
to take you all day just to find the answers you may get.

Never multi-post; cross-post only if absolutely necessary.

-bts
-Warning: I brake for lawn deer

Barry OGrady

On 24 May 2006 09:50:34 -0700, "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>When I Boot up my computer I get this icon that is there for only a few
>seconds and when I run my cursor over it says double click here to run
>ink monitor. Is this something i should be worried about?

Which operating system?

Barry
=====
Home page