Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > front panel header postions

front panel header postions

Marty

Hello,

A friend gave me the motherboard from his Acer Aspire SA20.

I have built another computer with it but I'm trying to find a diagram
for the front panel header connector positions.

There appears to be no available information or downloads from the Acer
website.

I imagine the motherboard is an AOpen, the only markings on it are
"845GV-M2 REV:1.2" and "15-H85-011202".

Can anyone help me with the front panel header connector positions?

Cheers!

Martin

fred-bloggs

Marty <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:4471976c$0$3652$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hello,
>
> A friend gave me the motherboard from his Acer Aspire SA20.
>
> I have built another computer with it but I'm trying to find a diagram
> for the front panel header connector positions.
>
> There appears to be no available information or downloads from the Acer
> website.
>
> I imagine the motherboard is an AOpen, the only markings on it are
> "845GV-M2 REV:1.2" and "15-H85-011202".
>
> Can anyone help me with the front panel header connector positions?
>
> Cheers!
>
> Martin

Does this look familiar?
http://www.msi.com.tw/program/produc...il.php?UID=653

--
fred

Marty

fred-bloggs wrote:
> Marty <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:4471976c$0$3652$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> A friend gave me the motherboard from his Acer Aspire SA20.
>>
>> I have built another computer with it but I'm trying to find a diagram
>> for the front panel header connector positions.
>>
>> There appears to be no available information or downloads from the Acer
>> website.
>>
>> I imagine the motherboard is an AOpen, the only markings on it are
>> "845GV-M2 REV:1.2" and "15-H85-011202".
>>
>> Can anyone help me with the front panel header connector positions?
>>
>> Cheers!
>>
>> Martin
>>

> Does this look familiar?
> http://www.msi.com.tw/program/produc...il.php?UID=653

After exhaustive search I have finally found it
http://detail.zol.com.cn/picture_ind...dex68201.shtml .

It appears to be an ECS EliteGroup motherboard. But a search of their
website fails to find it!

I will email them and ask for assistance.

Thanks for your help.

Marty

Fred

Marty wrote:
> fred-bloggs wrote:
>> Marty <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:4471976c$0$3652$(E-Mail Removed):
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> A friend gave me the motherboard from his Acer Aspire SA20.
>>>
>>> I have built another computer with it but I'm trying to find a
>>> diagram for the front panel header connector positions.
>>>
>>> There appears to be no available information or downloads from the
>>> Acer website.
>>>
>>> I imagine the motherboard is an AOpen, the only markings on it are
>>> "845GV-M2 REV:1.2" and "15-H85-011202".
>>>
>>> Can anyone help me with the front panel header connector positions?
>>>
>>> Cheers!
>>>
>>> Martin
>>>

>> Does this look familiar?
>> http://www.msi.com.tw/program/produc...il.php?UID=653

> After exhaustive search I have finally found it
> http://detail.zol.com.cn/picture_ind...dex68201.shtml .
>
> It appears to be an ECS EliteGroup motherboard. But a search of their
> website fails to find it!
>
> I will email them and ask for assistance.
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Marty

Maybe it is the same as the m3
http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWeb/Support...ID=108&LanID=9

Marty

Fred wrote:
> Marty wrote:
>> fred-bloggs wrote:
>>> Marty <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>> news:4471976c$0$3652$(E-Mail Removed):

>>> Does this look familiar?
>>> http://www.msi.com.tw/program/produc...il.php?UID=653

>> After exhaustive search I have finally found it
>> http://detail.zol.com.cn/picture_ind...dex68201.shtml .
>>
>> It appears to be an ECS EliteGroup motherboard. But a search of their
>> website fails to find it!
>>
>> I will email them and ask for assistance.
>>
>> Thanks for your help.
>>
>> Marty

> Maybe it is the same as the m3
> http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWeb/Support...ID=108&LanID=9

Nah, it's not that one.

Cheers

Kenny

Try Belarc or Everest to identify the m/b then look for the manual.

Kenny Cargill

"Cigarettes are killers that travel in packs."

news:4471d875$0$3608$(E-Mail Removed)...