Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Task bar

Task bar

Andy Petro

Zone Alarm currently shows in the center of the Task Bar as well as
ZA in the system tray. How can i delete it from the center of the task
bar.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Andy Petro wrote:

> Zone Alarm currently shows in the center of the Task Bar as well as ZA
> in the system tray. How can i delete it from the center of the task
> bar.

Sounds to me as if you are running the configuration program. You should
be able to close that, and still have the firewall active.

--
-bts
-Warning: I brake for lawn deer

dadiOH

Andy Petro wrote:
> Zone Alarm currently shows in the center of the Task Bar as well as
> ZA in the system tray. How can i delete it from the center of the task
> bar.

Make the one in the taskbar active and click the "X" to close it. ZA itself
won't close, just the Control Center window.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...