Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Command Prompt Looping problems

Command Prompt Looping problems

John Holmes

Ponder blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> I know arsehole

Compliment taken.

--
Your mother was a sluggish circus performer who ran a flea-circus in the
gutter.

Spuds

On Sun, 21 May 2006 13:14:05 GMT, Ponder <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hiya John Holmes.
>
>In <news:(E-Mail Removed) > you wrote:
>
>> From the OP: "If I try and run it from a batch or scheduled event it does
>> not run", you stupid ****.

> I know arsehole, it's been pointed out. Next time I want to speak to you
>I'll pull the ****ing flush.

Geez, there's actually someone who hasn't plonked that useless ****wit?
If you build a man a fire, he will be warm for a day.
If you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Toolman Tim

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Spuds spewed forth:
> On Sun, 21 May 2006 13:14:05 GMT, Ponder <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>> Hiya John Holmes.
>>
>> In <news:(E-Mail Removed) > you wrote:
>>
>>> From the OP: "If I try and run it from a batch or scheduled event
>>> it does not run", you stupid ****.

>> I know arsehole, it's been pointed out. Next time I want to speak
>> to you I'll pull the ****ing flush.

> Geez, there's actually someone who hasn't plonked that useless
> ****wit?

LOL! Apparently not.

John Holmes

Spuds blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> On Sun, 21 May 2006 13:14:05 GMT, Ponder <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>Hiya John Holmes.
>>
>>In <news:(E-Mail Removed) > you wrote:
>>
>>> From the OP: "If I try and run it from a batch or scheduled event it
>>> does not run", you stupid ****.

>> I know arsehole, it's been pointed out. Next time I want to speak to
>> you
>>I'll pull the ****ing flush.

> Geez, there's actually someone who hasn't plonked that useless
> ****wit?

GFY.

--
Your mother was a dopey truck driver who paraded herself nude on an
uninhabited island.

Frank Nawty

Spuds blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> On Sun, 21 May 2006 13:14:05 GMT, Ponder <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>Hiya John Holmes.
>>
>>In <news:(E-Mail Removed) > you wrote:
>>
>>> From the OP: "If I try and run it from a batch or scheduled event it
>>> does not run", you stupid ****.

>> I know arsehole, it's been pointed out. Next time I want to speak to
>> you
>>I'll pull the ****ing flush.

> Geez, there's actually someone who hasn't plonked that useless
> ****wit?

LOL

--
Frank Nawty

PhilÅ

"mik3" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> hi
> if you put your commands in batch, make sure change %v to %%v
>
> eg
> for /R "C:\etivo\" %%v in (*HighQual169.wmv) do
> move %%v "c:\saved tv\tv shows\"

At last a correct answer, cheers that has fixed it for me. Many thanks.

And the c:Z instead of c:\ was a typo in the group, not the file.

Thanks Mike

Ponder

Hiya Spuds.

In <news:(E-Mail Removed) > you wrote:

> Geez, there's actually someone who hasn't plonked that useless ****wit?

He's not upset me yet. Just swearing at me won't do it, it's just his way
so I gave in return

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

Ponder

Hiya PhilÅ.

In <news:6w%bg.4493$(E-Mail Removed)> you wrote:

> At last a correct answer, cheers that has fixed it for me. Many thanks.

Yay! A rare success for the 24h group!

> And the c:Z instead of c:\ was a typo in the group, not the file.

<slaps forehead> Well how were we to know that?

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952