Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > messenger novice

messenger novice

Anton

I would like to know the difference between MSN Messenger and Windows
Messenger?
Are they uset for various reasons?
Way are they both installed with Windows?
Which one is the most commonly uset?

Would somebody please be kind to tell me.

With regards abm

samuel

"Anton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
newsSVbg.27$(E-Mail Removed)2net.dk:

> I would like to know the difference between MSN Messenger and
> Windows Messenger?
> Are they uset for various reasons?
> Way are they both installed with Windows?
> Which one is the most commonly uset?
>
> Would somebody please be kind to tell me.
>
> With regards abm

Google found
http://www.mess.be/msnmessengerfaq/i...ats_the_differ
ence_between_MSN_Messenger_and_Windows_Messenger.h tml

Bob B

I have also wondered myself.. so a good question and a good reply
Bob

--
For all your party needs go to www.thelaughingstock.co.uk
"samuel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4470532c$0$14664$(E-Mail Removed) enews.net...
> "Anton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> newsSVbg.27$(E-Mail Removed)2net.dk:
>
>> I would like to know the difference between MSN Messenger and
>> Windows Messenger?
>> Are they uset for various reasons?
>> Way are they both installed with Windows?
>> Which one is the most commonly uset?
>>
>> Would somebody please be kind to tell me.
>>
>> With regards abm

> Google found
> http://www.mess.be/msnmessengerfaq/i...ats_the_differ
> ence_between_MSN_Messenger_and_Windows_Messenger.h tml

Anton

Thanks to samuel for the google article, whic answer my questions.
I think to use MSN messenger.
Anton.