Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > HI STEPHANIE I WAS SO GLAD T6O TALKED TO YOUR MOTHER MOTHER'S DAY WEEK END.

HI STEPHANIE I WAS SO GLAD T6O TALKED TO YOUR MOTHER MOTHER'S DAY WEEK END.

marie ore

HI STEPHANIE I HAVE ANOTHER COMPUTER. WHEN YOU GET TIME I WANT YOU TO
STOP BY AND TEACH ME HOW TO USE IT. I KNOW WE ARE SO BUSY NOW. WHEN THE WEEK
END COME YOU FEEL LIKE RESTING. YOUR MOTHER SENT ME SOME PICTURES WE MADE
LAST SUMMER. I SENT THEM TO MY EMAIL FRIENDS. I KNOW SHE SENT THEM TO YOU.
LET ME KNOW IF YOU GET THIS E-MAIL . MY EMAIL ADDRESSIS
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed). GIVE LOVE TO YOUR FAMILY. LOVE MARIE

Captain Mulch

Marie,

Your new computer seems to have a problem, the caps lock seems to be
stuck on so it LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE YELLING. It's also makes it really
hard to read. We learn words my seeing the image of the word, not by
reading the letters. Writing in caps makes it hard to 'see' the word.
Try reading your next Dan Brown novel in all upcase. You GET THE DRIFT!

CM

clot

marie ore wrote:
> HI STEPHANIE I HAVE ANOTHER COMPUTER. WHEN YOU GET TIME I WANT YOU TO
> STOP BY AND TEACH ME HOW TO USE IT. I KNOW WE ARE SO BUSY NOW. WHEN
> THE WEEK END COME YOU FEEL LIKE RESTING. YOUR MOTHER SENT ME SOME
> PICTURES WE MADE LAST SUMMER. I SENT THEM TO MY EMAIL FRIENDS. I KNOW
> SHE SENT THEM TO YOU. LET ME KNOW IF YOU GET THIS E-MAIL . MY EMAIL
> ADDRESSIS (E-Mail Removed)lid. GIVE LOVE TO YOUR FAMILY. LOVE
> MARIE

Good to hear from you Marie. You can stop shouting now. Those
earthmoving trucks have stopped for the day.Pleased to hear you are
still in touch with Steph. Keep up those lessons!

Regards

x1134x

I THINK ALL CAPS ARE JUST AS EASY TO READ, AND DOES NOT DENOTE YELLING.
WHY ON EARTH PEOPLE DECIDED TO HAVE TWO VERSIONS OF EACH LETTER, I DO
NOT KNOW, ITS REDUNDANT. WHEN I WRITE BY HAND I USE ALL CAPITALS, AND
DO NOT EVER USE CURSIVE EITHER. WHAT IF THE FONT WAS "CAPLET"? WOULD
YOU STILL SAY ITS HARD TO READ OR DENOTES YELLING?

X1134X

the paddle

Hi

Please don't call me Stephanie, I thought we'd agreed to drop that.
Shoot, you still don't know how to use a computer, and you get another
one. That's 36 at the last count (including the laptop), 36 computers
you don't know how to use...geeez.

My mom hasn't sent you those porn jps has she? How the hell did she
find those? Darn! I knew I should have used one of those shredding
programs, or did I leave them in the recycle bin? ****!

NO! don't email them to anyone! Bitch! "Love to my family" - you've
humiliated me you cow! and you reckon we're still gonna be friends?

Don't email me again.

paddle

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

marie ore wrote:

> HI STEPHANIE I HAVE ANOTHER COMPUTER. WHEN YOU GET TIME I WANT YOU TO
> STOP BY AND TEACH ME HOW TO USE IT.

That's a good idea, Marie. It would be nice to learn the difference
between email and Usenet news groups.

Oh, and maybe Stephanie has some idea for you about the stuck Caps Lock
key.

> I KNOW WE ARE SO BUSY NOW. WHEN THE WEEK END COME YOU FEEL LIKE
> RESTING. YOUR MOTHER SENT ME SOME PICTURES WE MADE LAST SUMMER. I
> SENT THEM TO MY EMAIL FRIENDS. I KNOW SHE SENT THEM TO YOU. LET ME
> KNOW IF YOU GET THIS E-MAIL . MY EMAIL ADDRESSIS
> (E-Mail Removed).

Uhoh. A target for spam bots. Oh my.

> GIVE LOVE TO YOUR FAMILY. LOVE MARIE

Same to you, Marie.

Love from Beauregard.

--
-bts
-Warning: I brake for lawn deer

the paddle

Marie, one last thing - who the hell is T60? Is this one of you weird
code names for someone? It sounds like a convict

paddle

clot

x1134x wrote:
> I THINK ALL CAPS ARE JUST AS EASY TO READ, AND DOES NOT DENOTE
> YELLING. WHY ON EARTH PEOPLE DECIDED TO HAVE TWO VERSIONS OF EACH
> LETTER, I DO NOT KNOW, ITS REDUNDANT. WHEN I WRITE BY HAND I USE ALL
> CAPITALS, AND DO NOT EVER USE CURSIVE EITHER. WHAT IF THE FONT WAS
> "CAPLET"? WOULD YOU STILL SAY ITS HARD TO READ OR DENOTES YELLING?
>
> X1134X

There is also another development coming onto the scene that makes life
less curteous and with more ambiguity. R u awre of it, M8?

Trax

" marie ore" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

|>hi stephanie i have another computer. when you get time i want you to
|>stop by and teach me how to use it. i know we are so busy now. when the week
|>end come you feel like resting. your mother sent me some pictures we made
|>last summer. i sent them to my email friends. i know she sent them to you.
|>let me know if you get this e-mail . my email addressis
|>(E-Mail Removed). give love to your family. love marie

Makes you wonder who got the pictures...

--
Music videos http://www.milinkito.com/los80.php
Someone did all the work, so you don't have to

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sud-IdjIV-o

clot

Trax wrote:
> " marie ore" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>> hi stephanie i have another computer. when you get time i want you
>>> stop by and teach me how to use it. i know we are so busy now. when
>>> the week end come you feel like resting. your mother sent me some
>>> pictures we made last summer. i sent them to my email friends. i
>>> know she sent them to you. let me know if you get this e-mail . my
>>> email addressis (E-Mail Removed). give love to your family.
>>> love marie
>>>

> Makes you wonder who got the pictures...

Wow, they're fantastic! Gave me a buzz!

Before you start imaging things, I'm just showing them to the wife!