Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I have some questions about Carillons

I have some questions about Carillons

channing28270@gmail.com

I have some questions My questions are:

1. I have some questions about the Keyboard that is at Maas-Rowe
Carillons I would like to get some answers to is there someone that
works for Maas Rowe that I can talk to?
2. Does anyone know about electronic carillon CDs I have some questions
about electronic carillon CDs?
3. I have some questions about Paul Rowe of Maas-Rowe I would like to
have answers to is there someone that knows Paul Rowe of Maas-Rowe or
Works with Paul Rowe that can help me with getting some answers to the
quesitons I have about paul Rowe of Maas-Rowe?
4. I also have some questions about some Songs that I am wondering if
these have been done on the Maas Rowe Symphonic carillon.

If you know the answers please e-mail me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) and
(E-Mail Removed)

channing

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I have some questions My questions are:
>
> 1. I have some questions about the Keyboard that is at Maas-Rowe
> Carillons I would like to get some answers to is there someone that
> works for Maas Rowe that I can talk to?

Probably, contact them and ask.

> 2. Does anyone know about electronic carillon CDs I have some questions
> about electronic carillon CDs?

Probably, contact them and ask.

> 3. I have some questions about Paul Rowe of Maas-Rowe I would like to
> have answers to is there someone that knows Paul Rowe of Maas-Rowe or
> Works with Paul Rowe that can help me with getting some answers to the
> quesitons I have about paul Rowe of Maas-Rowe?

Probably, contact them and ask.

> 4. I also have some questions about some Songs that I am wondering if
> these have been done on the Maas Rowe Symphonic carillon.

OFFS, see answers 1,2 &3.

> If you know the answers please e-mail me at (E-Mail Removed) and
> (E-Mail Removed)

Nah, I don't do e-mail.