Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Real Alternative Media Player Classic

Real Alternative Media Player Classic

Bun Mui

How do I configure Real Alternative Media Classic Player to Play Ram
files?

At the moment it produce error when I play a ram file.

BTW is it possible to use both Real Player One and Media Classic Player
on the same computer without having to uninstall Real Player One?

Thanks.

Bun Mui

Peaches

"Bun Mui" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> How do I configure Real Alternative Media Classic Player to Play Ram
> files?

I'm wasn't sure what "alternative" indicated in your Real Media Classic
player?
A quick google indicates it is not realplayer but an alternative?
This site claims it saves on the convoluted process of diff media players
and
diff codecs required:
http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/1054136293/1
But it's open source and seemingly always Beta?

> At the moment it produce error when I play a ram file.

Without the actual error, I'd take a guess it was a codec issue or
corruption?

> BTW is it possible to use both Real Player One and Media Classic Player
> on the same computer without having to uninstall Real Player One?

Normally no problem with diff media players apart from file associations,
but you are running a seemingly open source beta version, so who knows?

Post the actual error messages.
And does the ram file play OK in the *real* Realplayer?

> Thanks.
>
> Bun Mui

Bun Mui

Peaches wrote:
> "Bun Mui" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> >

> > How do I configure Real Alternative Media Classic Player to Play Ram
> > files?
> >

> I'm wasn't sure what "alternative" indicated in your Real Media Classic
> player?
> A quick google indicates it is not realplayer but an alternative?
> This site claims it saves on the convoluted process of diff media players
> and
> diff codecs required:

This is the site-

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/...lternative.htm