Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > message

message

helensmark

I keep receiving the same message,

internet explorer script error

! an error has occurred inthe script on this page

Line 103
char 997
error unterminated string constant
code O
URL mhtmt:mid://00000031/

do you want to continue running scripts on this page

I have answered yes and no both; however, nothing changes and the message
keeps appearing.

I have also been told that messages are being returned to people.

Your help would be appreciated

Helen Stanley
295-4967

Dan Evans

"helensmark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I have answered yes and no both; however, nothing changes and the message
> keeps appearing.

And until you rewrite the page that produces the error, it will.

> I have also been told that messages are being returned to people.

Well, Web pages and email have no relation to each other, so what that's
about I have no idea.

Dan

John Holmes

Dan Evans blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> "helensmark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>> I have answered yes and no both; however, nothing changes and the
>> message keeps appearing.

> And until you rewrite the page that produces the error, it will.
>
>> I have also been told that messages are being returned to people.

> Well, Web pages and email have no relation to each other, so what
> that's about I have no idea.
>

> Dan

And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of
unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold
that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more
weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle,
waiting for the bite of the snake?

--
Your mother was a rejected malingerer who was so stupid she had to be kept
at the bottom of a beer glass.

Evan Platt

On Fri, 19 May 2006 14:46:51 -0700, "helensmark"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I keep receiving the same message,
>
>internet explorer script error
>
>! an error has occurred inthe script on this page
>
>Line 103
>char 997
>error unterminated string constant
>code O
>URL mhtmt:mid://00000031/
>
>do you want to continue running scripts on this page
>

>I have answered yes and no both; however, nothing changes and the message
>keeps appearing.

Ok.. I'm guessing this is in Internet Explorer? What Operating system?
What web page?

>I have also been told that messages are being returned to people.
>
>Your help would be appreciated

"Messages are being returned to people". Huh? What does this have to
do with a web browser? Are you using some web mail?

Details are needed here.

>Helen Stanley
>295-4967

1. Why would you put your phone number in a public forum?
2. What good is a phone number without a area code?

Blinky the Shark

Evan Platt wrote:

> On Fri, 19 May 2006 14:46:51 -0700, "helensmark"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>I keep receiving the same message,
>>
>>internet explorer script error
>>
>>! an error has occurred inthe script on this page
>>
>>Line 103
>>char 997
>>error unterminated string constant
>>code O
>>URL mhtmt:mid://00000031/
>>
>>do you want to continue running scripts on this page
>>

>>I have answered yes and no both; however, nothing changes and
>>the message keeps appearing.

> Ok.. I'm guessing this is in Internet Explorer? What Operating

Did you perhaps divine that from "internet explorer script error"
in the original post, Swami?

--
Blinky
Kill-filing all posts from Google Groups

Frosty

On or about Fri, 19 May 2006 16:11:31 -0700, an entity identified as
Evan Platt <evan@*******************************> proudly proclaimed:

>On Fri, 19 May 2006 14:46:51 -0700, "helensmark"
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>I keep receiving the same message,
>>
>>internet explorer script error
>>
>>! an error has occurred inthe script on this page
>>
>>Line 103
>>char 997
>>error unterminated string constant
>>code O
>>URL mhtmt:mid://00000031/
>>
>>do you want to continue running scripts on this page
>>

>>I have answered yes and no both; however, nothing changes and the message
>>keeps appearing.

>Ok.. I'm guessing this is in Internet Explorer? What Operating system?
>What web page?
>
>>I have also been told that messages are being returned to people.
>>
>>Your help would be appreciated

>"Messages are being returned to people". Huh? What does this have to
>do with a web browser? Are you using some web mail?
>
>Details are needed here.
>
>>Helen Stanley
>>295-4967

>1. Why would you put your phone number in a public forum?
>2. What good is a phone number without a area code?

I just got off the phone with Helen.
I typed the URL of her ISP into my browser and found out her area code
& called her up.
She hasn't seen any of your posts 'cause she didn't know she posted to
a public forum and doesn't know what Usenet is.
I suggested she contact her ISP by phone to straighten out her problem
and her spam problem too which she will have shortly no doubt.

SilverMan
--

Real debate; No bullshit.

& http://halebobb.com

Ben Myers

Go to Control Panel, Internet Options, Advanced and in the "Browsing"
section and see if "Display a notification about every script error" is checked.
If so, uncheck it and click "OK".

Ben

"helensmark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I keep receiving the same message,
>
> internet explorer script error
>
> ! an error has occurred inthe script on this page
>
> Line 103
> char 997
> error unterminated string constant
> code O
> URL mhtmt:mid://00000031/
>
> do you want to continue running scripts on this page
>

> I have answered yes and no both; however, nothing changes and the message
> keeps appearing.
>
> I have also been told that messages are being returned to people.
>
> Your help would be appreciated
>

> Helen Stanley
> 295-4967

Dan Evans

"John Holmes" <nospam@****ithard.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dan Evans blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>

>> "helensmark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>> I have answered yes and no both; however, nothing changes and the
>>> message keeps appearing.

>> And until you rewrite the page that produces the error, it will.
>>
>>> I have also been told that messages are being returned to people.

>> Well, Web pages and email have no relation to each other, so what
>> that's about I have no idea.
>>

>> Dan
>>

> And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements
> of
> unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you
> hold
> that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more
> weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle,
> waiting for the bite of the snake?

So now we know that you know less than the original poster.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Dan

Whiskers

On 2006-05-20, Frosty <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On or about Fri, 19 May 2006 16:11:31 -0700, an entity identified as
> Evan Platt <evan@*******************************> proudly proclaimed:

snip

>>1. Why would you put your phone number in a public forum?
>>2. What good is a phone number without a area code?

> I just got off the phone with Helen.

snip

She'll probably be wanting a new telephone number as well. Did someone
tell her how to 'nuke' her article from Google Groups so as to prevent
that information from being archived publicly, globally, and indefinitely?

I wonder if all the people who so thoughtfully quoted her phone number
will be inclined to nuke their articles too?

--
-- Whiskers