Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Sound recording

Sound recording

Paul

Does anyone know how I can create a sound recording longer than 60 seconds
which is all I seem to be able to get on Sound Recorder?

Toolman Tim

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Paul spewed forth:
> Does anyone know how I can create a sound recording longer than 60
> seconds which is all I seem to be able to get on Sound Recorder?

Yes.

SgtMinor

Paul wrote:

> Does anyone know how I can create a sound recording longer than 60 seconds
> which is all I seem to be able to get on Sound Recorder?

Highly recommended:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-8-Track-Rec...QQcmdZViewItem
or: http://makeashorterlink.com/?H2CE2312D

me

news:VG8bg.82$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> Paul spewed forth:
>> Does anyone know how I can create a sound recording longer than 60
>> seconds which is all I seem to be able to get on Sound Recorder?

> Yes.
>
> --

LOL !

me

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know how I can create a sound recording longer than 60 seconds
> which is all I seem to be able to get on Sound Recorder?

try Stepvoice Sound Recorder.I use it and it works well

http://stepvoice.com/download/svrecorder.zip

This is the free version.There are other versions which you have to pay for.

beenthere

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know how I can create a sound recording longer than 60 seconds
> which is all I seem to be able to get on Sound Recorder?

D\load Audacity, it`s free, from here:
sourceforge.net/projects/audacity/

Scraggy

Paul wrote:
> Does anyone know how I can create a sound recording longer than 60
> seconds which is all I seem to be able to get on Sound Recorder?

To expand recording length of Sound Recorder:

1. record a blank minute

2. save it as 1min.wav

3. click edit then click insert and insert the 1min.wav file.

4. repeat step 3 and continue to save and insert.

members. Groucho Marx

Toolman Tim

In news:ARcbg.5499$_c1.3071@fed1read05,
me spewed forth:
> news:VG8bg.82$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
>> Paul spewed forth:
>>> Does anyone know how I can create a sound recording longer than 60
>>> seconds which is all I seem to be able to get on Sound Recorder?

>> Yes.
>>
>> --

> LOL !

Yeah - it's that old "Ask a yes/no question, get a yes/no answer" syndrome.
I just can't seem to shake it <g>

Shepİ

On Thu, 18 May 2006 20:50:47 -0400 Too Much Ying and you will Pay With
Yang then "Paul" <(E-Mail Removed)> sent this :

>Does anyone know how I can create a sound recording longer than 60 seconds
>which is all I seem to be able to get on Sound Recorder?

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

HTH

--
Free Windows/PC help,
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...m?bandID=88558

Helen

Shep) wrote:
> On Thu, 18 May 2006 20:50:47 -0400 Too Much Ying and you will Pay With
> Yang then "Paul" <(E-Mail Removed)> sent this :
>
>> Does anyone know how I can create a sound recording longer than 60
>> seconds which is all I seem to be able to get on Sound Recorder?
>>

> http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
>
> HTH

Great software. I'm using it right now.

Sound recording rsp Computer Support 4 08-29-2011 02:30 AM
Choppy sound when recording Keith Computer Support 1 06-14-2004 09:56 PM
Re: Sound recording philo Computer Support 1 12-07-2003 09:17 PM
Re: Sound Recording - Runs out of memory jackson marshmallow Java 0 07-18-2003 08:49 AM
Re: Sound recording suggestions °Mike° Computer Support 0 07-06-2003 03:28 PM

Advertisments