Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Corel Photo-Paint 9: Would it work with W2000 or XP?

Corel Photo-Paint 9: Would it work with W2000 or XP?

deguza@hotmail.com

Hello All:

Would Corel Photo-Paint 9 work with W2K and/or XP?.

It says on the package that it is for Windows 95, 98 or NT.

Thanks

J. Clarke

> Hello All:
>
> Would Corel Photo-Paint 9 work with W2K and/or XP?.
>
> It says on the package that it is for Windows 95, 98 or NT.

Works fine on 2K, but I upgraded before I got XP, still just about anyting
that runs on 2K runs on XP.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

tomm42

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hello All:
>
> Would Corel Photo-Paint 9 work with W2K and/or XP?.
>
> It says on the package that it is for Windows 95, 98 or NT.
>
> Thanks

I have 8 running on XP, don't use photopaint much though.

Tom

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hello All:
>
> Would Corel Photo-Paint 9 work with W2K and/or XP?.
>
> It says on the package that it is for Windows 95, 98 or NT.

You cross-posted this stupid question to four groups? Yes, it will work.
But a later version would be better.

Jim

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hello All:
>
> Would Corel Photo-Paint 9 work with W2K and/or XP?.
>
> It says on the package that it is for Windows 95, 98 or NT.
>
> Thanks

Since W2K is actually NT V5 and XP is NT V5.1, it seems highly likely that
this program will work on both.
The names are just market speak.
Jim

Tony

I occasionally use Photopaint 7 on XP - no problems but I don't do much
other than open Photo Paint files and re-save files in PSD for Photoshop.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hello All:
>
> Would Corel Photo-Paint 9 work with W2K and/or XP?.
>
> It says on the package that it is for Windows 95, 98 or NT.
>
> Thanks

Trey Selman

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hello All:
>
> Would Corel Photo-Paint 9 work with W2K and/or XP?.
>
> It says on the package that it is for Windows 95, 98 or NT.
>
> Thanks

Works fine for me XP Home Edition on laptop

Trey Selman

Keith Porter

W2K and XP are based on NT so it should work, my CD8 and CD6 both work fine
on my XPhome SP2, no reason 9 shouldn't. KP

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hello All:
>
> Would Corel Photo-Paint 9 work with W2K and/or XP?.
>
> It says on the package that it is for Windows 95, 98 or NT.
>
> Thanks

Ron Hunter

Trey Selman wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> Hello All:
>>
>> Would Corel Photo-Paint 9 work with W2K and/or XP?.
>>
>> It says on the package that it is for Windows 95, 98 or NT.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

> Works fine for me XP Home Edition on laptop
>
> Trey Selman

In almost all cases, anything that works with NT will also work with XP.
That does not always include drivers, but often they will also work.

dj_nme@hotmail.com

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Hello All:
>
> Would Corel Photo-Paint 9 work with W2K and/or XP?.
>
> It says on the package that it is for Windows 95, 98 or NT.
>
> Thanks

All the programs from CorelDraw Suite 8 run fine on WindowsXP.
There should be no reason for version 9 not to.
I currently use Coreldraw Suite 12 on WindowsXP and have no problems
with it.