Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Dear Sir .

Dear Sir .

Mohammad Nowshad Sikder

Sir, I'm Mohammad Nowshad Sikder, My Address Is G-41
RANOJI RAO ROAD, BASAVANGUDI, BANGALORE-560004 , INDIA.
I've Given My MCSE Exams- [ Designing a Microsoft Windows
2000 network Infrastructure Exam (Exam Code : 70-221),
Implementing & Administering A Microsoft 2000 Network
Infrastructure Exam (code : 70-216 ), also Implementing &
Administrating windows 2000 Directory Services
Infrastructure Exams (70-217), My Candidate ID:202549462 ;
But I've given My exams Allmost three monthes before and
now i'm I'm Registrating for My rest of the Exams. Would u
kindy help me to have my Certificate a little bit Quickly.
Plz Contact me at my e-id : < http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) > Sir.
I'd Tried To contact you people over the phone from
Bangalore , India But You toll Free number which I've got
from your pracious site is not working . Can you Send me
any other number that i can easily access you people. I,
Remain Mohammad Nowshad Sikder.

Dragon

try (E-Mail Removed)

Other suggestions:
Don't post postal address in any news group

"Mohammad Nowshad Sikder" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:075301c38f58$0582d460$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sir, I'm Mohammad Nowshad Sikder, My Address Is G-41
> RANOJI RAO ROAD, BASAVANGUDI, BANGALORE-560004 , INDIA.
> I've Given My MCSE Exams- [ Designing a Microsoft Windows
> 2000 network Infrastructure Exam (Exam Code : 70-221),
> Implementing & Administering A Microsoft 2000 Network
> Infrastructure Exam (code : 70-216 ), also Implementing &
> Administrating windows 2000 Directory Services
> Infrastructure Exams (70-217), My Candidate ID:202549462 ;
> But I've given My exams Allmost three monthes before and
> now i'm I'm Registrating for My rest of the Exams. Would u
> kindy help me to have my Certificate a little bit Quickly.
> Plz Contact me at my e-id : < (E-Mail Removed) > Sir.
> I'd Tried To contact you people over the phone from
> Bangalore , India But You toll Free number which I've got
> from your pracious site is not working . Can you Send me
> any other number that i can easily access you people. I,
> Remain Mohammad Nowshad Sikder.

S. O'Brien

"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> try (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Other suggestions:
> Don't post postal address in any news group

or MCP ID #
> "Mohammad Nowshad Sikder" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:075301c38f58$0582d460$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Sir, I'm Mohammad Nowshad Sikder, My Address Is G-41
> > RANOJI RAO ROAD, BASAVANGUDI, BANGALORE-560004 , INDIA.
> > I've Given My MCSE Exams- [ Designing a Microsoft Windows
> > 2000 network Infrastructure Exam (Exam Code : 70-221),
> > Implementing & Administering A Microsoft 2000 Network
> > Infrastructure Exam (code : 70-216 ), also Implementing &
> > Administrating windows 2000 Directory Services
> > Infrastructure Exams (70-217), My Candidate ID:202549462 ;
> > But I've given My exams Allmost three monthes before and
> > now i'm I'm Registrating for My rest of the Exams. Would u
> > kindy help me to have my Certificate a little bit Quickly.
> > Plz Contact me at my e-id : < (E-Mail Removed) > Sir.
> > I'd Tried To contact you people over the phone from
> > Bangalore , India But You toll Free number which I've got
> > from your pracious site is not working . Can you Send me
> > any other number that i can easily access you people. I,
> > Remain Mohammad Nowshad Sikder.

brianz

Is this special outsourcing English?

> > "Mohammad Nowshad Sikder" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:075301c38f58$0582d460$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Sir, I'm Mohammad Nowshad Sikder, My Address Is G-41
> > > RANOJI RAO ROAD, BASAVANGUDI, BANGALORE-560004 , INDIA.
> > > I've Given My MCSE Exams- [ Designing a Microsoft Windows
> > > 2000 network Infrastructure Exam (Exam Code : 70-221),
> > > Implementing & Administering A Microsoft 2000 Network
> > > Infrastructure Exam (code : 70-216 ), also Implementing &
> > > Administrating windows 2000 Directory Services
> > > Infrastructure Exams (70-217), My Candidate ID:202549462 ;
> > > But I've given My exams Allmost three monthes before and
> > > now i'm I'm Registrating for My rest of the Exams. Would u
> > > kindy help me to have my Certificate a little bit Quickly.
> > > Plz Contact me at my e-id : < (E-Mail Removed) > Sir.
> > > I'd Tried To contact you people over the phone from
> > > Bangalore , India But You toll Free number which I've got
> > > from your pracious site is not working . Can you Send me
> > > any other number that i can easily access you people. I,
> > > Remain Mohammad Nowshad Sikder.

saitgeaita

for christ sake this guy is asking for help shows how
much microsoft ...... (fill in the blank)

&
>Administrating windows 2000 Directory Services
>Infrastructure Exams (70-217), My Candidate

ID:202549462 ;
>But I've given My exams Allmost three monthes before and
>now i'm I'm Registrating for My rest of the Exams. Would

>kindy help me to have my Certificate a little bit

Quickly.
>Plz Contact me at my e-id : < (E-Mail Removed) >

Sir.
>I'd Tried To contact you people over the phone from
>Bangalore , India But You toll Free number which I've

got
>from your pracious site is not working . Can you Send me
>any other number that i can easily access you people. I,
>Remain Mohammad Nowshad Sikder.
>.

JaR

"saitgeaita" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:047001c38f7e$9981ae90$(E-Mail Removed)...
> for christ sake this guy is asking for help shows how
> much microsoft ...... (fill in the blank)

Look Mom, another one.

Anybody notice how much fun it is to get one of these guys on the phone when
you call for "Tech Support"?

I get a better informed, and usually more intelligible reply from my cat.

Sam, my basset hound, is more articulate. But unfortunately, he knows dick
about computers.

J.R. Jones

Dear Sir question about business Naive Group User HTML 3 12-29-2009 06:56 AM
Dear Sir, I am in trouble needing handson experience Naive Group User C++ 0 12-22-2009 11:55 AM
Dear sir mamidogad@gmail.com XML 1 03-16-2007 09:13 PM
Dear Canon ,Dear Panasonic,Dear Fuji... tiresia2@hotmail.it Digital Photography 1 08-15-2006 01:36 PM
Please, Sir! May I have another! Bill Bixby MCSE 5 05-11-2004 04:28 PM

Advertisments